The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

A great holiday celebration for me

Forums General Melanoma Community A great holiday celebration for me

Participant

Yesterday started out good and then just continued to get better from there.  First, in terms of traffic, the drive into New York City was the best I can ever remember.  Traffic was very light with no holdups anywhere even though I forgot to bring our EZ-Pass.  Second, my derm evaluation started early and went fine with no issues.  Next, I had my blood drawn at NYU and went on to see Dr.

Yesterday started out good and then just continued to get better from there.  First, in terms of traffic, the drive into New York City was the best I can ever remember.  Traffic was very light with no holdups anywhere even though I forgot to bring our EZ-Pass.  Second, my derm evaluation started early and went fine with no issues.  Next, I had my blood drawn at NYU and went on to see Dr. Pavlick.  No problems with my exam AND BOTH my creatinine and bilirubin were back to normal.  I was given another six week supply of pills and officially start my 41st month on Zelboraf.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies

Mighty Good news,!!!!

Mighty Good news,!!!!

Mighty Good news,!!!!

aldakota22
        Participant

You have  reason to celebrate.Not only do you have great medical reports but even your trip in to NYC was clean & green.So as long as you are on a hot streak go and play the lottery.Beat the Beast .     Al

aldakota22
          Participant

You have  reason to celebrate.Not only do you have great medical reports but even your trip in to NYC was clean & green.So as long as you are on a hot streak go and play the lottery.Beat the Beast .     Al

aldakota22
            Participant

randallgford
              Participant

Congratulations, you are my example when I tell people my hubby is on Zelboraf. I get

a lift everytime I read about your long-term response. My husband is only on month

4 but I hope he responds like you!! Thanks for posting.

randallgford
                Participant

Congratulations, you are my example when I tell people my hubby is on Zelboraf. I get

a lift everytime I read about your long-term response. My husband is only on month

randallgford
                  Participant

NEHT2868
                    Participant

Congrats Dick! I'm 4 weeks on Zelboraf as of today. I must admit i'm a bit scared still but i'm taking my pills like clock work. I already did the Ipi but it did not work as far as we know. Keep up what you are doing!

Bryan

NEHT2868
                      Participant

Congrats Dick! I'm 4 weeks on Zelboraf as of today. I must admit i'm a bit scared still but i'm taking my pills like clock work. I already did the Ipi but it did not work as far as we know. Keep up what you are doing!

Bryan

NEHT2868
                        Participant

Bryan

Viewing 11 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics