The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

???reoccurence in wide excision scar????

Forums General Melanoma Community ???reoccurence in wide excision scar????

Participant

Hello Friends,

Hello Friends,

I just had surgery jan 7, 2011 for wide excision of 2.3mm or greater amelanotic melanoma and SNB both groins.  The scar has been healing nicely until just a couple weeks ago (I am 9 wks post op btw) It started itching really bad and has a raised scaley pinkish area over the scar.  I'm really hoping this isn't a reoccurence in the scar but it feels exactly like the primary amelanotic melanoma that was there previously. This recent melanoma was also my third primary melanoma btw the onco says I have to think of myself as a stage 3 melanoma patient with 3 primary tumors 2 of which were intermediate thickness.  In my mind I keep trying to tell myself its probably nothing but a skin irritation but I'm really scared it could possibly melanoma since I've seen this beast come up three times now (twice in the past year). Plus the other 2 wide excision scars I've had have never had this kind of "irritation".  My question is has anyone else out there had an amelanotic melanoma reoccur in your wide excision scar and what did it look like/feel like???  or has anyone else experienced an irritation like this over your wide excision scar??? I also just had CT and PET scans yesterday for restaging and will be following up with my oncologist monday for results.  I plan on showing her this area on my wide excision scar at that time.  Thank you all for your help as I don't know what I would do without you:)

Thanks so much:)

Alicia Stage 3a w/ 3 primaries

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies

My initial nodular mole removal and WE devolped a pretty good size lump in the scar area.  My derm said,' oh it's just scar tissue.  One year later I felt it was becoming tender.  turns out it was more melanoma.  Get yours checked out especially since it was feeling like what you had before.

Best of luck to you.

Shelly

Vermont_Donna
          Participant

Alicia,

I agree with Shelley…get it checked out, even if they say this is nothing, insist on a biopsy…and not a shave biopsy either! I have had more than one re-occurence diectly on the scar for a previous melanoma wider excision. Your melanomas may not look the same as previous ones either….mine have been blue, purple, black, pink, and sub q lumps that I could only feel. I know this is not what you want to hear, but you just have to have this checked out, and then discuss treatment options with your team.

Hugs,

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

stable after 4 infusions of ipi

alicia
            Participant
              Hey Donna I went to see my oncologist today for scan results “no convincing evidence of metastatic disease” however there are some hyper metabolic areas they are gonna keep an eye on. Well I showed my onc the WE scar and she is going to call me in the morning with an app to see my derm for biopsy. She didn’t think it looked very good at all. My question is if this is recurrent melanoma at the scar site is this considered a local metastasis or does this change my prognosis any? How do they treat it? Are there any treatments I could do to help my outcome. Did you have to have another wide excision? Sorry I’m just concerned and curious as to what I may be dealing with in the near future. Thanks so much for your help and if anyone else has any other info that may be helpful please chime in. Thank you again so much:)

Alicia stage 3a w/ 3 primaries

Vermont_Donna
              Participant

Hi Alicia,

Well I am glad your oncologist thinks it should be checked out too. If it does prove to be another melanoma and most likely then it is a local metastasis, then that doesnt change your staging….it would be considered exactly that, a local metastasis, or intransit metastasis. It could be just excised meaning another wider excision and then watch and wait, or you could be offered radiation to that section of your leg, which would "shut down" the lymph channels and the little capillaries, etc. Melanoma can travel through the lymph system as mine has and as yours has, as you have had a positive sentinal lymph node, if I remember right. Thats what makes you stage 3a. I dont remember if you have done Interferon?? Or maybe your oncologist would offer leukine (it is still being offered by some oncologists, it is an immunotherapy drug, ie boosts your immune system). Their may some clinical trials that you could qualify for. Is your oncologist a melanoma oncologist?? Very important to get one who is.

When I had my re-occurence on my wider excision scar I did radiation and leukine (in 2009); I have also done an isolated limb perfusion when more melanoma re-occured (all in one leg) later the same year.

Where is this wider excision scar located? You said you had a SNB in both groins…I am curious as to that. Was your positive lumph node on the same side as your wider excision? I hope others post here and give their thoughts too.

I know you dont want to think about dealing with more melanoma but best you get any suspicious lesions taken care of!

Best of luck, and keep us posted!

Vermont_Donna,

stage 3a, stable after 4 infusions of ipi

alicia
                Participant

Thanks Donna so much for that information.   Since I"ve had 3 primary melanoma's I have 3 wide excision scars and I've also had an atypical lesion with a smaller excision scar but it was just atypical.  Here's a brief history of my melanoma encounters:

(1st primary) 2006 (after birth of my baby girl and I just turned 24) stage 3a melanoma with SN involvement treated with WLE Left Hip (did not do LND as my Dr said research was showing no real outcome in survival) Did Interferon.

(2nd Primary) July 2010 early stage 1 melanoma Rt shoulder Breslow 0.59mm amelanotic treated with WLE only. 

(3rd Primary)  December 2010 during initial biopsy (shave) breslow stated 1mm (at least) Clarks IV (at least) cause only 1mm of skin was removed for evaluation.  After my wide excision of Left lower back I had a 2.3mm residual amelanotic melanoma.  During Lymphoscintigraphy lymphnodes lit up in both groins so He removed lympnodes from both groins however no melanoma was present.  The surgical oncologist told me that the SNB on this 3rd melanoma is not 100% because I've already had lymphnodes removed from left groin and had surgery to left side already so lymphatics have been disrupted.  He said it is possible that lesion could drain somewhere else.  This primary was considered Stage 2b. And this is the site I'm having the possible local recurrence.  So if this is a local metastasis and we are only looking at this particular primary does this change the stage of this particular primary melanoma???  I know I"m already being monitored as a stage 3 melanoma patient because of my first primary and it trumps this stage 2b primary, but it just concerns me and my onc as to the aggresiveness of this particular tumor.  For example my first primary melanoma had been on my body for over a year before I got it checked and only spread to one lymph node (it was a nodular type that started bleeding I thought it was a blister but it never healed).  This melanoma on my left lower back just came up within 3 months of my previous derm visit and seemed to grow quit quickly.  Did radiation seem to help you at all after your local recurrence?  or what treatment seemed to help the most?  again thank you so much!!!!!!

Alicia stage 3a (3 primaries) 

Janner
                  Participant

You can stage your individual primaries as to their depth, etc.  So I'd still say you had a stage 2A lesion that recurred (if this really is a recurrence).  However, if this were an in-transit recurrence, I believe it does change your general staging to IIIB.  Staging, past stage II, is really systemic – the worst case scenario for all your primaries.  Below is the breakdown for stage IIIB and you would be N2c:  presence of in-transit metastases or satellite metastases.  However, sometimes, if the recurrence is directly over the original lesion, a onc might say the WLE just wasn't sufficient to remove the material and not upstage you.  It's kind of a judgement call on the doc's part.  I've seen some say that if it is within 2 cm, it is local and no change of staging.  But that scenario is not called out directly in the staging guideline unless it is considered an in-transit.

Wishing you the best and that this ISN'T a recurrence!

http://www.melanomacenter.org/staging/stage3.html

Stage IIIB (T1-T4bN1aM0, T1-T4bN2aM0, T1-T4aN1bM0, T1-T4aN2bM0, or T1-T4a/bN2cM0)

• T1-T4a: the tumor is not ulcerated and ranges in size from less than 1.0 mm to more than 4.0 mm thick.
                    • T1-4b: the tumor is ulcerated and ranges in size from less than 1.0 mm to more than 4.0 mm thick
                    • N1b: macrometastasis is diagnosed in 1 nearby lymph node
                    • N2b: macrometastasis is diagnosed in 2-3 nearby lymph nodes
                    • N2c: presence of in-transit metastases or satellite metastases
                    • M0: the tumor has not spread to sites distant from the primary tumor
                    Vermont_Donna
                    Participant

Thank you Janner…was hoping you would post…..I hadnt gone back to her profile to see where her melanoma's had occured and where her wle was, snb, etc.

You're the best!

Alicia, so back to the docs for your questions, really should explain this all to you after your biopsy! Hoping for the best results….ie no melanoma re-occurence!

Vermont_Donna

Vermont_Donna
                      Participant

Thank you Janner…was hoping you would post…..I hadnt gone back to her profile to see where her melanoma's had occured and where her wle was, snb, etc.

You're the best!

Alicia, so back to the docs for your questions, really should explain this all to you after your biopsy! Hoping for the best results….ie no melanoma re-occurence!

Vermont_Donna

alicia
                        Participant
                          Thanks to you all!!! I think my surg onc said this 3rd primary had ulceration and that is why he called it a 2b. This 3rd primary WE scar is the one of concern that has a red raised “inflamed” area over the scar. I’m scheduled for a biopsy next thursday…..so hoping for good news and just ready to know. I looked at my path results from the WE and it said there was clear margins it just puzzles me as to how it can recurr like this (if it is a recurrence). This is right on my scar so I wonder if it would change the staging (this came up quickly just within the last 3 weeks and I’m 9 weeks post op btw). So you think it’s just a matter of the Dr opinion as to whether they will consider this a metastasis. The thing that scares me is it wasn’t there before and it’s something new that has grew over my scar only in one spot of the scar about the size of a nickel. Thanks so much for your help. If you think of another information or if anyone one has experiences with this and what the dr said about staging/prognosis/treatment for recurrence over wide excision scar please comment. Thanks so much!!!
                          alicia
                          Participant
                            Thanks to you all!!! I think my surg onc said this 3rd primary had ulceration and that is why he called it a 2b. This 3rd primary WE scar is the one of concern that has a red raised “inflamed” area over the scar. I’m scheduled for a biopsy next thursday…..so hoping for good news and just ready to know. I looked at my path results from the WE and it said there was clear margins it just puzzles me as to how it can recurr like this (if it is a recurrence). This is right on my scar so I wonder if it would change the staging (this came up quickly just within the last 3 weeks and I’m 9 weeks post op btw). So you think it’s just a matter of the Dr opinion as to whether they will consider this a metastasis. The thing that scares me is it wasn’t there before and it’s something new that has grew over my scar only in one spot of the scar about the size of a nickel. Thanks so much for your help. If you think of another information or if anyone one has experiences with this and what the dr said about staging/prognosis/treatment for recurrence over wide excision scar please comment. Thanks so much!!!
                            Janner
                            Participant

You can stage your individual primaries as to their depth, etc.  So I'd still say you had a stage 2A lesion that recurred (if this really is a recurrence).  However, if this were an in-transit recurrence, I believe it does change your general staging to IIIB.  Staging, past stage II, is really systemic – the worst case scenario for all your primaries.  Below is the breakdown for stage IIIB and you would be N2c:  presence of in-transit metastases or satellite metastases.  However, sometimes, if the recurrence is directly over the original lesion, a onc might say the WLE just wasn't sufficient to remove the material and not upstage you.  It's kind of a judgement call on the doc's part.  I've seen some say that if it is within 2 cm, it is local and no change of staging.  But that scenario is not called out directly in the staging guideline unless it is considered an in-transit.

Wishing you the best and that this ISN'T a recurrence!

http://www.melanomacenter.org/staging/stage3.html

Stage IIIB (T1-T4bN1aM0, T1-T4bN2aM0, T1-T4aN1bM0, T1-T4aN2bM0, or T1-T4a/bN2cM0)

• T1-T4a: the tumor is not ulcerated and ranges in size from less than 1.0 mm to more than 4.0 mm thick.
                              • T1-4b: the tumor is ulcerated and ranges in size from less than 1.0 mm to more than 4.0 mm thick
                              • N1b: macrometastasis is diagnosed in 1 nearby lymph node
                              • N2b: macrometastasis is diagnosed in 2-3 nearby lymph nodes
                              • N2c: presence of in-transit metastases or satellite metastases
                              • M0: the tumor has not spread to sites distant from the primary tumor
                              alicia
                              Participant

Thanks Donna so much for that information.   Since I"ve had 3 primary melanoma's I have 3 wide excision scars and I've also had an atypical lesion with a smaller excision scar but it was just atypical.  Here's a brief history of my melanoma encounters:

(1st primary) 2006 (after birth of my baby girl and I just turned 24) stage 3a melanoma with SN involvement treated with WLE Left Hip (did not do LND as my Dr said research was showing no real outcome in survival) Did Interferon.

(2nd Primary) July 2010 early stage 1 melanoma Rt shoulder Breslow 0.59mm amelanotic treated with WLE only. 

(3rd Primary)  December 2010 during initial biopsy (shave) breslow stated 1mm (at least) Clarks IV (at least) cause only 1mm of skin was removed for evaluation.  After my wide excision of Left lower back I had a 2.3mm residual amelanotic melanoma.  During Lymphoscintigraphy lymphnodes lit up in both groins so He removed lympnodes from both groins however no melanoma was present.  The surgical oncologist told me that the SNB on this 3rd melanoma is not 100% because I've already had lymphnodes removed from left groin and had surgery to left side already so lymphatics have been disrupted.  He said it is possible that lesion could drain somewhere else.  This primary was considered Stage 2b. And this is the site I'm having the possible local recurrence.  So if this is a local metastasis and we are only looking at this particular primary does this change the stage of this particular primary melanoma???  I know I"m already being monitored as a stage 3 melanoma patient because of my first primary and it trumps this stage 2b primary, but it just concerns me and my onc as to the aggresiveness of this particular tumor.  For example my first primary melanoma had been on my body for over a year before I got it checked and only spread to one lymph node (it was a nodular type that started bleeding I thought it was a blister but it never healed).  This melanoma on my left lower back just came up within 3 months of my previous derm visit and seemed to grow quit quickly.  Did radiation seem to help you at all after your local recurrence?  or what treatment seemed to help the most?  again thank you so much!!!!!!

Alicia stage 3a (3 primaries) 

Vermont_Donna
                                Participant

Hi Alicia,

Well I am glad your oncologist thinks it should be checked out too. If it does prove to be another melanoma and most likely then it is a local metastasis, then that doesnt change your staging….it would be considered exactly that, a local metastasis, or intransit metastasis. It could be just excised meaning another wider excision and then watch and wait, or you could be offered radiation to that section of your leg, which would "shut down" the lymph channels and the little capillaries, etc. Melanoma can travel through the lymph system as mine has and as yours has, as you have had a positive sentinal lymph node, if I remember right. Thats what makes you stage 3a. I dont remember if you have done Interferon?? Or maybe your oncologist would offer leukine (it is still being offered by some oncologists, it is an immunotherapy drug, ie boosts your immune system). Their may some clinical trials that you could qualify for. Is your oncologist a melanoma oncologist?? Very important to get one who is.

When I had my re-occurence on my wider excision scar I did radiation and leukine (in 2009); I have also done an isolated limb perfusion when more melanoma re-occured (all in one leg) later the same year.

Where is this wider excision scar located? You said you had a SNB in both groins…I am curious as to that. Was your positive lumph node on the same side as your wider excision? I hope others post here and give their thoughts too.

I know you dont want to think about dealing with more melanoma but best you get any suspicious lesions taken care of!

Best of luck, and keep us posted!

Vermont_Donna,

stage 3a, stable after 4 infusions of ipi

alicia
                                  Participant
                                    Hey Donna I went to see my oncologist today for scan results “no convincing evidence of metastatic disease” however there are some hyper metabolic areas they are gonna keep an eye on. Well I showed my onc the WE scar and she is going to call me in the morning with an app to see my derm for biopsy. She didn’t think it looked very good at all. My question is if this is recurrent melanoma at the scar site is this considered a local metastasis or does this change my prognosis any? How do they treat it? Are there any treatments I could do to help my outcome. Did you have to have another wide excision? Sorry I’m just concerned and curious as to what I may be dealing with in the near future. Thanks so much for your help and if anyone else has any other info that may be helpful please chime in. Thank you again so much:)

Alicia stage 3a w/ 3 primaries

Vermont_Donna
                                    Participant

Alicia,

I agree with Shelley…get it checked out, even if they say this is nothing, insist on a biopsy…and not a shave biopsy either! I have had more than one re-occurence diectly on the scar for a previous melanoma wider excision. Your melanomas may not look the same as previous ones either….mine have been blue, purple, black, pink, and sub q lumps that I could only feel. I know this is not what you want to hear, but you just have to have this checked out, and then discuss treatment options with your team.

Hugs,

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

stable after 4 infusions of ipi

My initial nodular mole removal and WE devolped a pretty good size lump in the scar area.  My derm said,' oh it's just scar tissue.  One year later I felt it was becoming tender.  turns out it was more melanoma.  Get yours checked out especially since it was feeling like what you had before.

Best of luck to you.

Shelly

TAC
                                    Participant

My melanoma is on the left side of my face in my sideburn area. After it was removed, I had to have a skin graft to close the wound. In a few months, I noticed a dark spot on the skin graft. It was melanoma. I have had 6 recurrences all within the same area as the original lesion…..8 surgeries, 4 skin grafts, interferon, radiation, a vaccine and now Leukine. Many of my recurrences looked like a small freckle but I knew that I did not have a freckle there before. Get this spot checked and biopsied. Additionally, might consider taking digital pictures (up close) of the areas where you have had melanomas so that you or the doctor can compare the pictures to these areas as you are being examined. Recurrences sometimes look like the original lesion but many times just appear as freckles or other skin blemishes. The pictures will help you manage this because we tend to forget what was there before vs. what's there now. Best wishes.

alicia
                                        Participant

Thank you all so much for the information.  Yes I will definitely have it checked by the oncologist on monday and make an appointment with my derm.  My husband took a look at it last night and says it looks very similar to the amelanotic melanoma that was previously removed.  It's not your typical melanoma it looks more like scaley pink dry skin rash that just isn't going away and seems to look worse in the last week.  I really really appreciate hearing about your experiences with this beast and I hate that you too have been through this.  I'm definitely gonna ask for a biopsy just to make sure and I will let you know what I hear back.  Thanks again and sorry you all have been through this:(

Alicia

alicia
                                          Participant

Thank you all so much for the information.  Yes I will definitely have it checked by the oncologist on monday and make an appointment with my derm.  My husband took a look at it last night and says it looks very similar to the amelanotic melanoma that was previously removed.  It's not your typical melanoma it looks more like scaley pink dry skin rash that just isn't going away and seems to look worse in the last week.  I really really appreciate hearing about your experiences with this beast and I hate that you too have been through this.  I'm definitely gonna ask for a biopsy just to make sure and I will let you know what I hear back.  Thanks again and sorry you all have been through this:(

Alicia

alicia
                                            Participant
                                              Hi friends just wanted to let you know I just got my biopsy results from the lump ove my WLE scar and it’s negative:)we are celebrating!!!!!! So now I feel I can breath at least for 3 mo til I see the oncologist and derm again. That’s for all your kind words, information and just being there to listen. You all are amazing people.

Thanks
                                              Alicia B stage 3 w/3 primaries. Treated with interferon in 2006

alicia
                                              Participant
                                                Hi friends just wanted to let you know I just got my biopsy results from the lump ove my WLE scar and it’s negative:)we are celebrating!!!!!! So now I feel I can breath at least for 3 mo til I see the oncologist and derm again. That’s for all your kind words, information and just being there to listen. You all are amazing people.

Thanks
                                                Alicia B stage 3 w/3 primaries. Treated with interferon in 2006

lhaley
                                                Participant

Alicia,

So glad you got good news!!

I also have multiple primaries, am also now Stage IV.  I schedule my derm appointment about 6 weeks after my oncologists appointment so I always have a different set of eyes to spot something new.  Just something you might want to think about since your last one popped up so quickly.

Rest easy tonight!

Linda

alicia
                                                  Participant
                                                    Thanks so much Linda:) you are a sweetheart and I just pray you get great news also.

Vermont_Donna
                                                    Participant

Dear Alicia,

I am much relieved to hear your news!! I bet you are celebrating BIGTIME!!! Now put your melanoma worries "aside" for a little bit and enjoy life and your kids!

Vermont_Donna

alicia
                                                      Participant
                                                        Thanks so much Donna:) we are gonna go on a little trip to gatlinburg tennessee soon to celebrate. My little girl and boy can’t wait. Thanks so much for being there. Donna you are an amazing person:)

Much love to you:)

alicia
                                                        Participant
                                                          Thanks so much Donna:) we are gonna go on a little trip to gatlinburg tennessee soon to celebrate. My little girl and boy can’t wait. Thanks so much for being there. Donna you are an amazing person:)

alicia
                                                          Participant

Jjennings8
                                                            Participant
                                                              I’m just looking for any information or advice that may help me figure out just how serious of a case I am. I am unfamiliar with the process and overall Outlook of my diagnosis. I recently had five melanomas removed. I noticed just today one of the bigger scar tissues has a very black growth development. Should I be concerned about this? Also I am scheduled for three more removals this month. My Dr. Is actually a dermatologist but her primary patients are there for Lazer surgery and cosmetic issues. I have military insurance which will only allow coverage to this dermatologist. I am extremely uninformed and am at a loss as to why they say I’m at a stage three moderate level yet seem very unconcerned about the whole process. I did have further surgery on one melanoma which was “outside the boundaries.” I have a relatively large scar on my back from that surgery. My Dr. spotted another melanoma during that surgery yet just told me to get with the scheduers to set a date for the PA to remove that along with two very suspicious moles. I am not sure if this is normal practice and if there was an urgency to remove the cancer or not. I am worried I’m not getting the treatment or information I need. If anyone has any information, advice, or even an opinion on this matter I would love the feedback. Thank you so much. Jenni
                                                              Jjennings8
                                                              Participant
                                                                I’m just looking for any information or advice that may help me figure out just how serious of a case I am. I am unfamiliar with the process and overall Outlook of my diagnosis. I recently had five melanomas removed. I noticed just today one of the bigger scar tissues has a very black growth development. Should I be concerned about this? Also I am scheduled for three more removals this month. My Dr. Is actually a dermatologist but her primary patients are there for Lazer surgery and cosmetic issues. I have military insurance which will only allow coverage to this dermatologist. I am extremely uninformed and am at a loss as to why they say I’m at a stage three moderate level yet seem very unconcerned about the whole process. I did have further surgery on one melanoma which was “outside the boundaries.” I have a relatively large scar on my back from that surgery. My Dr. spotted another melanoma during that surgery yet just told me to get with the scheduers to set a date for the PA to remove that along with two very suspicious moles. I am not sure if this is normal practice and if there was an urgency to remove the cancer or not. I am worried I’m not getting the treatment or information I need. If anyone has any information, advice, or even an opinion on this matter I would love the feedback. Thank you so much. Jenni
                                                                Jjennings8
                                                                Participant
                                                                  Jjennings8
                                                                  Participant
                                                                    alicia
                                                                    Participant

Vermont_Donna
                                                                      Participant

Dear Alicia,

I am much relieved to hear your news!! I bet you are celebrating BIGTIME!!! Now put your melanoma worries "aside" for a little bit and enjoy life and your kids!

Vermont_Donna

alicia
                                                                        Participant
                                                                          Thanks so much Linda:) you are a sweetheart and I just pray you get great news also.

lhaley
                                                                          Participant

Alicia,

So glad you got good news!!

I also have multiple primaries, am also now Stage IV.  I schedule my derm appointment about 6 weeks after my oncologists appointment so I always have a different set of eyes to spot something new.  Just something you might want to think about since your last one popped up so quickly.

Rest easy tonight!

Linda

TAC
                                                                          Participant

My melanoma is on the left side of my face in my sideburn area. After it was removed, I had to have a skin graft to close the wound. In a few months, I noticed a dark spot on the skin graft. It was melanoma. I have had 6 recurrences all within the same area as the original lesion…..8 surgeries, 4 skin grafts, interferon, radiation, a vaccine and now Leukine. Many of my recurrences looked like a small freckle but I knew that I did not have a freckle there before. Get this spot checked and biopsied. Additionally, might consider taking digital pictures (up close) of the areas where you have had melanomas so that you or the doctor can compare the pictures to these areas as you are being examined. Recurrences sometimes look like the original lesion but many times just appear as freckles or other skin blemishes. The pictures will help you manage this because we tend to forget what was there before vs. what's there now. Best wishes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics