The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

yervoy itch

Forums General Melanoma Community yervoy itch

Participant
      I did two infusions of yervoy 10mg. Third is on the 15th. This week my skin seems to be more itchy but there is no rash. Mostly arms, legs, and on the palms of my hands. When you guys had the yervoy itch did you have a rash or just itchy skin. It’s very tolerable now. Greg
    Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Scooby123
        Participant

Hi gregorg13

when I did ippi I had rash but also did have itchy skin with no rash as well . Even when completed it I could have scratched my skin off some times. So yes itchy either with or without rash

scooby123❤️

Scooby123
          Participant

Hi gregorg13

when I did ippi I had rash but also did have itchy skin with no rash as well . Even when completed it I could have scratched my skin off some times. So yes itchy either with or without rash

scooby123❤️

Scooby123
            Participant

Hi gregorg13

scooby123❤️

MoiraM
              Participant

Yes, itch and rash. For me the itch came before the rash. The distribution of my rash was similar to your itch – arms and thighs and surprisingly bilateral.

MoiraM
                Participant

Yes, itch and rash. For me the itch came before the rash. The distribution of my rash was similar to your itch – arms and thighs and surprisingly bilateral.

MoiraM
                  Participant

Rocco
                    Participant

I had a total of 5 INFUSIONS OF IPI 10mg back in 2008 as part of a trial. I experienced only a very slight rash on my shoulders and some overall ich

Brendan
                        Participant

I had an annoying but tolerable itch after my second ipi infusion (on rash)   During my third and immediately following I had a sever headache which turns out to be hypophysitis.  Just tell your doctors anything that feels different or comes on suddenly.

Good luck to you!

Brendan

Brendan
                          Participant

I had an annoying but tolerable itch after my second ipi infusion (on rash)   During my third and immediately following I had a sever headache which turns out to be hypophysitis.  Just tell your doctors anything that feels different or comes on suddenly.

Good luck to you!

Brendan

Brendan
                            Participant

Good luck to you!

Brendan

Rocco
                            Participant

I had a total of 5 INFUSIONS OF IPI 10mg back in 2008 as part of a trial. I experienced only a very slight rash on my shoulders and some overall ich

Rocco
                              Participant

mrsaxde
                                Participant

Like everybody else, I had the rash along with the itch. Now I'm getting Keytruda, and it is producing something similar to what you're getting with Yervoy: I itch all over (part of it may be due to the dry winter air…I've always had dry skin in the winter) but I have very little rash to go along with it.

mrsaxde
                                  Participant

Like everybody else, I had the rash along with the itch. Now I'm getting Keytruda, and it is producing something similar to what you're getting with Yervoy: I itch all over (part of it may be due to the dry winter air…I've always had dry skin in the winter) but I have very little rash to go along with it.

mrsaxde
                                    Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics