The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

WAYNE G. IS “CANCER FREE” – “CANCER FREE” – “CANCER FREE”

Forums General Melanoma Community WAYNE G. IS “CANCER FREE” – “CANCER FREE” – “CANCER FREE”

Participant

Glory to God in the highest !   We just got biopsy results back from the pesky little spot on Wayne's leg that kept showing up in the PET.  It was NOT MELLY !!!!!!   That means that in ONLY 7 weeks, Wayne was CANCER FREE in JUNE when we first got the results showing all Melly was gone but this one tiny spot.   They watched it since then, and it kept reappearing on the PET, so they did a biopsy last Friday and we just got results ! 

Glory to God in the highest !   We just got biopsy results back from the pesky little spot on Wayne's leg that kept showing up in the PET.  It was NOT MELLY !!!!!!   That means that in ONLY 7 weeks, Wayne was CANCER FREE in JUNE when we first got the results showing all Melly was gone but this one tiny spot.   They watched it since then, and it kept reappearing on the PET, so they did a biopsy last Friday and we just got results ! 

IT IS A STRANGE BENIGN TUMOR that they will still probably removed called :    Cellular Schwannomas

WE ARE OVER THE MOON – OUT THE ROOF – ON TOP OF THE WORLD !!!   DR. B. says he has made MELANOMA HISTORY ON ZEL at MDANDERSON. That he has never ever had another patient respond this well.   WOW……………

WE ONLY PRAY THIS WILL GIVE SOMEONE OUT THERE "THE HOPE" they need to hang in there…keep on keeping on.   KEEP THE FAITH ! 

To OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST – and THE GREAT PHYSICIAN, WE GIVE ALL THE PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY ! 

BLESSINGS TO ALL,  smiley

Nancy (Devoted wife of 3 X warrior Wayne)   GOD BLESS HIM – HE HAS BEEN A WONDERUL WARRIOR !

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        Richard_K
        Participant
          WELL DONE!! Congratulations.
          Dick
          Richard_K
          Participant
            Dick
            Richard_K
            Participant
              Dick
              dellriol
              Participant

WOO HOO!!!!!!

dellriol
                Participant

WOO HOO!!!!!!

dellriol
                  Participant

WOO HOO!!!!!!

aldakota22
                    Participant

Greatest news one can hear.Thank God.Love reading these posts.Hope for so many here.Beat the Best.   Al

aldakota22
                      Participant

Greatest news one can hear.Thank God.Love reading these posts.Hope for so many here.Beat the Best.   Al

aldakota22
                        Participant

BethA in VA
                          Participant

It is so nice to see good news!!  I'm really happy for both of you.  Thanks for sharing.   BethA

BethA in VA
                            Participant

It is so nice to see good news!!  I'm really happy for both of you.  Thanks for sharing.   BethA

BethA in VA
                              Participant

Tina D
                                Participant

YES!!! YAY!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!   Soo happy to hear this report…   Thanking God with you tonight!

Tina

Tina D
                                  Participant

YES!!! YAY!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!   Soo happy to hear this report…   Thanking God with you tonight!

Tina

Tina D
                                    Participant

Tina

Swanee
                                      Participant

PRAISE BE TO GOD, AMEN!

Swanee
                                        Participant

PRAISE BE TO GOD, AMEN!

Swanee
                                          Participant

PRAISE BE TO GOD, AMEN!

triciad
                                            Participant

Alleluia!  May God continue to bring Wayne success!

triciad
                                              Participant

triciad
                                                Participant

DeniseK
                                                  Participant

This is AWESOME news and I'm so happy for you two!!  I'm still waiting to hear if I'm BRAF positive and hoping I can get on Z.  This gives me hope!

Thank you so much!!

DeniseK
                                                    Participant

This is AWESOME news and I'm so happy for you two!!  I'm still waiting to hear if I'm BRAF positive and hoping I can get on Z.  This gives me hope!

Thank you so much!!

NYKaren
                                                        Participant
                                                          Great news…I’m so happy for you both!
                                                          NYKaren
                                                          Participant
                                                            NYKaren
                                                            Participant
                                                            DeniseK
                                                            Participant

Thank you so much!!

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics