The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Watch and wait?

Forums General Melanoma Community Watch and wait?

Participant

I've heard a lot of people discuss "watch and wait" and I just wanted to mention that I think it should be changed to "watch and live."  I'm not waiting for anything!

Not sure if this is appropriate for this board, but hey, tough.

Watching and living,

ChristineL

I've heard a lot of people discuss "watch and wait" and I just wanted to mention that I think it should be changed to "watch and live."  I'm not waiting for anything!

Not sure if this is appropriate for this board, but hey, tough.

Watching and living,

ChristineL

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Jerry from Cape Cod
        Participant

Hi Christine,

It's absolutely appropriate.  Great Attitude!

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
          Participant

Hi Christine,

It's absolutely appropriate.  Great Attitude!

Jerry from Cape Cod

ValinMtl
            Participant

You are right.  Live it to the fullest and savour every moment.  Val

Melanoma Mom
                Participant

You are absolutely right! All my son is "waiting" for is ski season to start! 🙂 Saddleback, here we come!

Melanoma Mom
                  Participant

You are absolutely right! All my son is "waiting" for is ski season to start! 🙂 Saddleback, here we come!

ValinMtl
                  Participant

You are right.  Live it to the fullest and savour every moment.  Val

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics