The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Update on Jerry Ellis…..

Forums General Melanoma Community Update on Jerry Ellis…..

Participant

I just spoke to Sue and Todd, Jerry's wife and son, he remains in critical condition on a ventilator, with head and facial injuries.  He has not responded in 36 hours but is on a Sublimaze and Versed drip, so this is not unusual.  His vital signs, B/P, heart rate, are now stable.  He is in St. Anthony's Central, Denver CO.  Room 206, NICU (neuro intensive care).  

Jerry has always been a very faithful person….please keep our good friend and Melanoma buddy in your prayers.  

Thank you….

debbieVA

I just spoke to Sue and Todd, Jerry's wife and son, he remains in critical condition on a ventilator, with head and facial injuries.  He has not responded in 36 hours but is on a Sublimaze and Versed drip, so this is not unusual.  His vital signs, B/P, heart rate, are now stable.  He is in St. Anthony's Central, Denver CO.  Room 206, NICU (neuro intensive care).  

Jerry has always been a very faithful person….please keep our good friend and Melanoma buddy in your prayers.  

Thank you….

debbieVA

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Knutes Pam
        Participant

Prayers on the way!  Jerry went several hours out of his way to connect with Knute and I when we were at NIH!

Sharon in Reno
            Participant

constand prayers of love & healing stay with him….hang in there Jerry, this too shall pass. love, Sharon

Sherron
            Participant

Thinking and praying for Jerry and his family.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

Lori C
              Participant

Prayers said and a candle lit for Jerry.  I can't tell you all how much of a help he's been to me, how much encouragement and information he gave me.  I am so horribly sorry to hear of his accident and he will remain in my prayers, along with his family.

paul
                  Participant

This is terrible news. Let me join the many others on this site who you have touched in wishing you and your family strength. All healing energy to you, Jerry.

washoegal
                  Participant

Thanks for the update.  At least they have him stabilized, this is a good thing!  There's lots of healing energy in the air.

Tim–MRF

Debbie:

Thanks for the update, and for reaching out to Jerry's family.  He has helped countless people on this board, and I can't get him off my mind.

Tim–MRF

dian in spokane
                      Participant

thanks so much Debbie, for keeping us posted. I am so worried about him.

dian

Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics