The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Update on Jamie

Forums General Melanoma Community Update on Jamie

Participant
      It is with a heavy heart that I must let those of you touched by Jamie know he passed away. I don’t know the details. I happen to check Shawn, his wife’s FB page and saw friends offering condolences. Should I find the obit in the near future I will provide a link. I hate this damn disease!
    Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        maryb-z
        Participant
          Not sure why it posted anonymously. This is Mary B-Z
          jennunicorn
          Participant

Thank you for letting us know Mary. My heart is broken, I seriously hate this disease too. 

Patrisa
            Participant

Thank you Mary for letting us know… this is so sad and my heart goes out to his family…

RIP Jamie….

Patrisa

miaka618
              Participant
                This is very hard to hear. I have been following his story as well as many others. My condolences to his family.
                jenny22
                Participant

Thank you Mary. I  am sad beyond words, not much more to say…my most sincere condolences to his family.

Just  heartbreaking.

jenny

Mat
                  Participant

No adequate words.  Jamie always offered encouraging posts when I've faced melanoma challenges.  I also admired his thoughtful and proactive approach to treatment.  My heart goes out to Jamie's family, particularly his young children and their mom.

maperny
                    Participant

Really sorry to hear this, may God Bless his family, 

Maria

casagrayson
                      Participant

Thank you for posting. I am so sorry to hear the news, and my thoughts go out to Shawn and the rest of the family.

Bubbles
                        Participant

"….he was my father and my mother, my brother, my friend.  He was you and me.  He was all of us." …

http://chaoticallypreciselifeloveandmelanoma.blogspot.com/2017/05/heavy-heart-heavy-lifting-for-he-was.html  

much love, c

rabbits68
                          Participant

So sorry to hear of his passing.  I pray that God will comfort his family and friends.

WithinMySkin
                            Participant

My heart hurts to hear this news. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing – he was a ray of light to this group, and I'm sure to everyone he was around. His friends and family are in my thoughts. 

Lauren

tanusharma
                              Participant

Pharmascience medicine Blood Control for Anti Piles Diseases

Anti Piles Medicines are made in our modern units in totally hygienic conditions, with the use of 100% Ayurvedic ingredients, to maintain their quality & effectiveness. Our experienced pharmacists ensure that the medicines are well-tested for effectiveness and safe consumption., Our Product Blood Control can very effectively work on Anti Piles Medicines helps the user get sure shot relief from Piles.Our Product Blood Control can improves Piles Disease Easily

For more visit
                                ……………………………………………………..
                                Anti Piles

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics