The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Update- going to start GSK BRAF brain met trial

Forums General Melanoma Community Update- going to start GSK BRAF brain met trial

Participant
    Finally after 3 years of trying to find one it looks like I’ll be starting on the 18th. Only have my iPhone access at moment so will be short & sweet (thankfully, I hear you say!) have been running around for a while, not well and organising bits and pieces so haven’t been around much. Just wanted to give a heads up to those who may be interested :)

Finally after 3 years of trying to find one it looks like I’ll be starting on the 18th. Only have my iPhone access at moment so will be short & sweet (thankfully, I hear you say!) have been running around for a while, not well and organising bits and pieces so haven’t been around much. Just wanted to give a heads up to those who may be interested :)

Loading spinner
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jerry from Cape Cod
      Participant

Thanks for the update Nic.  Hugs

Jerry from Cape Cod

Loading spinner
      Jerry from Cape Cod
      Participant

Thanks for the update Nic.  Hugs

Jerry from Cape Cod

Loading spinner
      lhaley
      Participant

Can't wait to hear your success story! 

Linda

Loading spinner
      lhaley
      Participant

Can't wait to hear your success story! 

Linda

Loading spinner
      Sherron
      Participant

NIC – Wishing you the very best!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Loading spinner
      Sherron
      Participant

NIC – Wishing you the very best!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Loading spinner
      MichaelFL
      Participant

I know you have hit the melanoma hard already, so it is probably shaking in it's boots now.

Good luck!

Michael

Loading spinner
      MichaelFL
      Participant

I know you have hit the melanoma hard already, so it is probably shaking in it's boots now.

Good luck!

Michael

Loading spinner
      bcl
      Participant

best of luck Nic!

xxxlinda

Loading spinner
      bcl
      Participant

best of luck Nic!

xxxlinda

Loading spinner
      Suzan AB
      Participant

Good Luck Nic!

My best, 

Suzan AB

Stage IV lung 

Loading spinner
      Suzan AB
      Participant

Good Luck Nic!

My best, 

Suzan AB

Stage IV lung 

Loading spinner
      BarbieGirl
      Participant

"Meh. Get on with it."  –NicOz

That's what I'm talking about!  I'm gonna be looking for an update on "G" soon (okokok, YOU, too!)  wink  Sending good thoughts (and I have to admit to a few prayers, too—hope that's ok) all the way to Oz from my heart in Texas! 

*Hugz*

~Lisa~  

Loading spinner
      BarbieGirl
      Participant

"Meh. Get on with it."  –NicOz

That's what I'm talking about!  I'm gonna be looking for an update on "G" soon (okokok, YOU, too!)  wink  Sending good thoughts (and I have to admit to a few prayers, too—hope that's ok) all the way to Oz from my heart in Texas! 

*Hugz*

~Lisa~  

Loading spinner
        Vermont_Donna
        Participant

Best of luck with your treatments, and that is quite an impressive scar!!

Vermont_Donna

stage 3a

Loading spinner
        Vermont_Donna
        Participant

Best of luck with your treatments, and that is quite an impressive scar!!

Vermont_Donna

stage 3a

Loading spinner
      jag
      Participant

GO HONEY BADGER!yes

Loading spinner
      jag
      Participant

GO HONEY BADGER!yes

Loading spinner
      dian in spokane
      Participant

Kick Ass girl!

Loading spinner
      dian in spokane
      Participant

Kick Ass girl!

Loading spinner
      glewis923
      Participant

Dear Nic-O-

Just happy that you're getting something………..save me a slot !  …and hope it works; i have high hopes.

Shoort, sweet, but not too syrupy,

Love, Grady Elvis.

Loading spinner
      glewis923
      Participant

Dear Nic-O-

Just happy that you're getting something………..save me a slot !  …and hope it works; i have high hopes.

Shoort, sweet, but not too syrupy,

Love, Grady Elvis.

Loading spinner
      Bonnie Lea
      Participant

Dear Nic

just read your news now.   BEST BEST of luck and hurrayyyyyyy for you.  I don't know what a honey badger is, but I can call you  my favourite Wombat.

Hugs 

Bonnie Leacool

Loading spinner
      Bonnie Lea
      Participant

Dear Nic

just read your news now.   BEST BEST of luck and hurrayyyyyyy for you.  I don't know what a honey badger is, but I can call you  my favourite Wombat.

Hugs 

Bonnie Leacool

Loading spinner
      Carmon in NM
      Participant

Hopes and prayers for SUCCESS for you!

Loading spinner
      Carmon in NM
      Participant

Hopes and prayers for SUCCESS for you!

Loading spinner
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.