The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Update

Participant
      Hi ya’all, saw my oncologist yesterday and my Opdivo was postponed till 9/7/18 (week & a half or so break) my knees are in bad shape, inflammatory arthritis we believe, we wanna see “if” it calms down now that im done with the Yervoy, it would be nice if it was the cause! And “if” it even subsides..and ill have my first CT Scan to see my progress! Sept 17th!! (i believe) fingers crossed…
      Take care guys…Mike
    Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        gopher38
        Participant

Hello Mike,

Love your photos and hoping for good news for the scans.

Warren

Nick C
          Participant

My fingers are also crossed. Good luck!

Nick

VinceMart
            Participant

Fingers crossed for positive news!

Mark_DC
              Participant

Good luck Mike, sorry about the delay, hope your knees recover soon and that its nothing serious. Four weeks ago i had terrible muscle ache and the pain reached 5/10 so had to see a doctor – but since then it fell back to 2/10.hope same happens for you. Will you do the ct scan on the same day of your appointment – i do it earlier to reduce the stress. Good luck mark

kellylizzz
                Participant

Wishing you good luck ! 

AshleyS
                  Participant

Hey Mike,

I don’t post a lot anymore but I try to read posts. You’re a pretty cool dude! Once all that Yervoy got out of my system, life was a lot easier. Opdivo, for me, was a breeze. I hope the same is true for you. 

Ashley

KellyH
                    Participant

Good luck with your scans Mike!!!! Fingers crossed for good results!!! Don’t forget to ask about the monthly Opdivo infusions!!!!!! Overall consensus was they are a pretty good option!!!!!! 

Kelly 🙂

MelanomaMike
                      Participant
                        Thank you all!! I have a feeling my CT report with the Yervoy/Opdivo will be alot better then my last 2 ct scans while on Keytruda, iv noticed I have no more “weezing” gurgling in my chest in the past 2 months or so!! May be a sign!..thanks again to EVERYONE!..Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about your knees.  I hope things calm down during the break.  Sending good wishes that your scans are good.

Jennifer

lkb
                        Participant

Sending my best wishes for better knees and good results on the 17th!

Lisa

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics