The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

UNC Melanoma Symposium

Forums General Melanoma Community UNC Melanoma Symposium

Participant

Is anyone planning to go to the UNC Melanoma Symposium in Chapel Hill on Feb 6?

Is anyone planning to go to the UNC Melanoma Symposium in Chapel Hill on Feb 6?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        JerryfromFauq
        Participant
          Rick,Hadn’t heard the date. Wish we could have another MPIP get-to-gather there like we did in 2010in conjunction with the UNC symosium then. Do you know if Charlie is going ?
            Rick from NC
            Participant

Currently I'm not aware of anyone going.  I still have fond memories of the socializing at the 2010 meeting.

Rick from NC
              Participant

Currently I'm not aware of anyone going.  I still have fond memories of the socializing at the 2010 meeting.

Rick from NC
                Participant

JerryfromFauq
                Participant
                  Rick,Hadn’t heard the date. Wish we could have another MPIP get-to-gather there like we did in 2010in conjunction with the UNC symosium then. Do you know if Charlie is going ?
                  JerryfromFauq
                  Participant
                Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics