The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Tommorrow Opdivo #6!

Forums General Melanoma Community Tommorrow Opdivo #6!

Participant
      Hi guys, hope yer all doing well & in good spirits, yep, Opdivo #6 is fixin’ to go down tomorrow assuming my oncologist “Doesn’t” deem it unnecessary, im due to get results from CT scan last Monday so, im not scheduled to see her actually, just straight shot into the Juice Bar (infusion room) shes on the same floor so, im sure we’ll see eachother!
      Boy, we sure have alotta new folks poppin up here at MRF, since im off work for the time being (SSDI) Ive taken on the role as Gate Keeper/Butler etc. greeting these folks especially if no one has replied back to them, for not everyone is off work or retired etc…
      Anywho, ill keep ya all posted after tommorrow..love ya guys..Mike!
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Replies
        ed williams
        Participant

Hey there Rookie!!! #6 tomorrow not bad but you don't get any prizes until #20 !!! Make sure you drink lots of fluids so that those veins are nice a juicy for the nurses!!!

MelanomaMike
            Participant
              Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!(cough) hahahahahahahahahaha!(cough)hahahaha
              Hahahaha(another cough)..cant laugh like i use to, these lung creatures make me tickle…Thanks Ed…
            SABKLYN
            Participant

Here’s to a good dose! 

Savymoo23
              Participant

Hang in there Mike! Thinking of you!

Belltown
                Participant

Sending good thoughts from one of the "new folks." 

GreggL
                  Participant

My next dose on Oct 3rd should be #50 for me. Bristol-Myers told me the only indications for me to come off would be recurrence of cancer or toxicity.

MelanomaMike
                      Participant
                        Yeeeha! #50!! Thats so freakin great that its working, just like folks take heart meds everyday, if its something that your body is responding to in a positive way lets do it!…
                  Viewing 4 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics