The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Tina D how are you?

Forums General Melanoma Community Tina D how are you?

Participant
      Tina – are you prowling around out here ? How are you doing??

Prayers – Amy

Tina – are you prowling around out here ? How are you doing??

Prayers – Amy

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Tina D
        Participant

I'm sorry, Amy … I did send an email yesterday before I saw this post. Have not been on here much at all lately. I thought I had written an update after my headache finally resolved, but when I looked for it, I discovered I had never written it.!!   Ooops :/   . I just wrote a summary of what has transpired since the 3rd ipi up to now. Tapering down to the 30mg of pred today and expecting news on the thyroid levels sometime today. I am still feeling very well. The only side effects have been the itching ( nothing like while on the Zel initially), ringing ears, night sweats and the headache.Oh, and a brief day of diarrhea just before starting the pred. The prednisone has resolved the headache and the itching, as well. Night sweats come and go, pretty sure that is just thyroid related. I have not felt fatigued, and I am sure the high doses of prednisone see to that! 

Posted that update today and I will try to do better! We had an influx of activity here at home and my days have been flying by in a bluster of blissful busyness.Each one I am SO grateful for.

Tina

Tina D
          Participant

I'm sorry, Amy … I did send an email yesterday before I saw this post. Have not been on here much at all lately. I thought I had written an update after my headache finally resolved, but when I looked for it, I discovered I had never written it.!!   Ooops :/   . I just wrote a summary of what has transpired since the 3rd ipi up to now. Tapering down to the 30mg of pred today and expecting news on the thyroid levels sometime today. I am still feeling very well. The only side effects have been the itching ( nothing like while on the Zel initially), ringing ears, night sweats and the headache.Oh, and a brief day of diarrhea just before starting the pred. The prednisone has resolved the headache and the itching, as well. Night sweats come and go, pretty sure that is just thyroid related. I have not felt fatigued, and I am sure the high doses of prednisone see to that! 

Posted that update today and I will try to do better! We had an influx of activity here at home and my days have been flying by in a bluster of blissful busyness.Each one I am SO grateful for.

Tina

Tina D
            Participant

Tina

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics