The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

TIL Treatment at The Angeles Clinic

Forums General Melanoma Community TIL Treatment at The Angeles Clinic

Participant
      TIL PROTOCOL IOVANCE C-144-01 – Phase 2 Study of Cell Transfer Therapy Using Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-144) Followed by IL-2 for Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma [NCT02360579]
      “Please go to TheAngelesClinic.com and read this, it sounds like they may take you Mark, it reads brain mets are under exclusions but then says the following”:
      Patients with symptomatic and/or untreated brain metastases (of any size and any number)
      Patients with definitively treated brain metastases may be considered for Enrollment, and must be stable for ≥ 14 days prior to beginning the NMA LD preconditioning regimen.
      “I didnt catch if your BRAF positive but heres what it says”….
      Patients who have been shown to be BRAF mutation positive (V600), but have not received prior systemic therapy with a BRAF inhibitor alone or a BRAF inhibitor in combination with a MEK inhibitor
      I hope you can get over here to the US no matter what state, Texas has great doctors to!, just as world renowned as my doc Dr.Omid Hamid!
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        gopher38
        Participant
          Nice of you to post that, Mike. Sounds promising.
          ed williams
          Participant
            Hi Mike, great idea and if you don’t mind I will put up the actual trial link to trial. One thing to point out is it shows a hospital in London England on the location of sites at bottom of link page. Also, I am not sure if they are still taking patients, if you look at the status of the trial top right of link shows active, not recruiting. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02360579?term=iovance+melanoma&draw=2&rank=1
              chipgoodhue
              Participant

LN-145 is recruiting now, my wife has, god bless, just been cleared to participate. Still some hoops to jump but we are hopeful.

ed williams
                Participant
                  LN-145 is not for melanoma patients but cervical carcinoma. https://www.iovance.com/clinical/c-145-04-cervical-carcinoma/
                  MarkR
                  Participant
                    Hi Ed
                    I have explored the London hospital but they aren’t recruiting as the ICU beds are full of Covid patients and they aren’t running these trials at the moment. Its very frustrating but I shall keep going. I am also exploring Israel that also do a lot of TILS work so will see what comes up
                    Cheers
                    Mark
                  MarkR
                  Participant
                    Hi Mike
                    Thanks very much for looking into this for me
                    I had replied on the other post as hadn’t seen this one yet, but the Iovance trial looks promising for me as i seem to meet most of the criteria with a bit of question on brain mets. I am seeing my UK consultant tomorrow afternoon and have a telephone call with Iovance to discuss eligibility and potential locations to join the trial. I have also been talking with Yale who may have space on a TILS trial but not sure which one yet. Potentially the East coast would be better for me for travel but I do love LA and California!!
                    I’m Braf negative so ok there as well.
                    Will keep everyone up to date with what’s going on
                    Cheers
                    Mark
                Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics