The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Third infusion of ippi complete

Forums General Melanoma Community Third infusion of ippi complete

Participant
      Hey everyone just finished 3rd infusion of ippi 10mg. Feeling pretty good beside the itch side effect. It seems like the itch intensified with this infusion but still no rash. I think drinking lots of water and the probiotic I’m taking really helps. I’m like a camel . I drink over 8 glasses of water a day.

Cheers Greg

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Scooby123
        Participant

Hi Greg

glad it's going well for you I had itchy skin and rash came after 3 dose but I was on lower dose of ippi. I had 50% reduction in my tumours and glad it worked I do not have braf gene so ippi was my first treatment.

keep update and keep well Greg

scooby123❤️

Scooby123
          Participant

Hi Greg

glad it's going well for you I had itchy skin and rash came after 3 dose but I was on lower dose of ippi. I had 50% reduction in my tumours and glad it worked I do not have braf gene so ippi was my first treatment.

scooby123❤️

Scooby123
            Participant

Hi Greg

scooby123❤️

jamieth29
              Participant
                Good to hear Greg I hope things keep going good….thanks for the prayers man I appreciate it.
                  gregor913
                  Participant
                    Good to see that you got the strength to get on the blog and reply to people after your srs. Was it hard. Does it hurt? I know being a man the emotional aspect can be the hardest. Cheers greg
                    jamieth29
                    Participant
                      Greg the procedure itself was easy…no pain. Just the damn mask hurt like a s.o.b. no side effects. I got done stood up and walked out and went and got dinner.
                      jamieth29
                      Participant
                        Greg the procedure itself was easy…no pain. Just the damn mask hurt like a s.o.b. no side effects. I got done stood up and walked out and went and got dinner.
                        jamieth29
                        Participant
                          gregor913
                          Participant
                            Good to see that you got the strength to get on the blog and reply to people after your srs. Was it hard. Does it hurt? I know being a man the emotional aspect can be the hardest. Cheers greg
                            gregor913
                            Participant
                            jamieth29
                            Participant
                              Good to hear Greg I hope things keep going good….thanks for the prayers man I appreciate it.
                              jamieth29
                              Participant
                                jennunicorn
                                Participant

Hi Greg,

Good to hear it's going fairly easy. I drink a lot of water too, and tea. I get thirsty most at night. My 4th infusion is tomorrow. Do you use lotion when your skin gets itchy? I use Aveeno lotion for mild itchiness and it helps a lot. I do have steroid cream for when my eczema flares up. Hopefully you don't develop a rash. Good luck!

jennunicorn
                                  Participant

Hi Greg,

Good to hear it's going fairly easy. I drink a lot of water too, and tea. I get thirsty most at night. My 4th infusion is tomorrow. Do you use lotion when your skin gets itchy? I use Aveeno lotion for mild itchiness and it helps a lot. I do have steroid cream for when my eczema flares up. Hopefully you don't develop a rash. Good luck!

jennunicorn
                                    Participant

Hi Greg,

mkirkland
                                      Participant

Fantastic news Greg!! So glad it is going well! I get my last one Monday! yay!

Misty

mkirkland
                                        Participant

Misty

gregor913
                                            Participant
                                              How are your treatments going?
                                              gregor913
                                              Participant
                                                mkirkland
                                                Participant

They have been really good!! I think I may have had/have an injection site reaction from round 3. Where I had my IV in my arm has stayed a different color around it about an inch side to side and bumpy. It itches some but mostly when I touch it. Other than that I really can't complain. I did only do the 3mg dosage though. Keep us posted on your last round. Hope things stay just like they are! 

mkirkland
                                                  Participant

They have been really good!! I think I may have had/have an injection site reaction from round 3. Where I had my IV in my arm has stayed a different color around it about an inch side to side and bumpy. It itches some but mostly when I touch it. Other than that I really can't complain. I did only do the 3mg dosage though. Keep us posted on your last round. Hope things stay just like they are! 

mkirkland
                                                    Participant

gregor913
                                                      Participant
                                                      mkirkland
                                                      Participant

Misty

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics