The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Stephen J. Cannell dies of melanoma

Forums General Melanoma Community Stephen J. Cannell dies of melanoma

• Replies
      Bonnie Lea
      Participant

wow  I will always remember  the typewriter and paper being ripped out.  I watched Rockford files, and also many others, including it takes a thief.

MELANOMA?  wow I did not know that at all. 

now we have   "thats a bad hat harry"  and who remembers   "Sit UBU sit"  for some reason I thought Mr. Cannell was also the UBU one. 

Bonnie Lea
        Participant

wow  I will always remember  the typewriter and paper being ripped out.  I watched Rockford files, and also many others, including it takes a thief.

MELANOMA?  wow I did not know that at all. 

now we have   "thats a bad hat harry"  and who remembers   "Sit UBU sit"  for some reason I thought Mr. Cannell was also the UBU one. 

MichaelFL
          Participant

Sad for his family, but in a good way-it takes this kind of name recognition to bring melanoma more into the limelight.

Michael

babybluiz
              Participant

It is sad that in this world that it take someone famous dying in order to get Awareness about that particular disease. I agree with you, it is just so sad that this is the way it is. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

babybluiz
                Participant

It is sad that in this world that it take someone famous dying in order to get Awareness about that particular disease. I agree with you, it is just so sad that this is the way it is. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

MichaelFL
                Participant

Sad for his family, but in a good way-it takes this kind of name recognition to bring melanoma more into the limelight.

Michael

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics