The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Something to smile about

Forums General Melanoma Community Something to smile about

Participant

It's election time here in Connecticut and many voters are showing their preferences with signage on their property. Now, this post in no way represents a politcal endorsement of any kind, but every time I drive by a house with this sign in the front yard, I smile.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkBBIfUUUAA7Mdd.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Replies
        Julie in SoCal
        Participant

He has my vote!!!

Thanks for the smile!

Julie

Bubbles
            Participant

Indeed!!!  c

lkb
            Participant

Smilin' with ya!

jenny22
              Participant

Now that's a sign I'd put in front of my house any day!

mandyjill
                Participant

I  will vote NED every time!  Love it!

bjeans
                  Participant

I'd love the dog and definitely vote NED for my husband and everyone out there!

Thank you!

Beth

Viewing 4 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics