The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Seattle Symposium and Los Angeles

Forums General Melanoma Community Seattle Symposium and Los Angeles

Participant

First our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during these difficult times for many on here. It has been challenging emotionally for me with all that has been going that I have not posted much recently. Although we have been extremely fortunate to be able take a few steps back from that horrible edge that we were very near, my inner voice (as much as I try to ignore it and push it down) asks daily, is today the day that the other shoe is going to drop and we return to that cliff edge? We do still have ongoing issues but are coping. I remind myself one day at a time. Live life. Make fond memories. 

We will again be attending the symposium in Seattle on Saturday, although only in the AM as Adriana crosses more bucket list items off (and creating others,) getting to see her son graduate from HS in the afternoon. BTW she has just past 5yrs since first diagnosis, 3 years stage IV. Please introduce yourselves to us if you are there. We look kind of like this although Adriana has no hair now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3UCziLUFYcHUFRxMzE2eHNuX00/view?usp=sharing

Also we will be in Los Angeles June 13-20 for a vacation/grad present/honeymoon get away, staying near Disney but traveling all about seeing the sights (any suggestions). Coffee anyone maybe? Jen-Snow White? Send a email [email protected].

Best wishes strength and peace to all on here. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Replies
        maperny
        Participant

Love this photo!  You are both amazing and wonderful!  Awesome news on Adriana attending the graduation, that is incredible.  And the Los Angeles trip!  What a star!

Maria

sister of patient
          Participant

That is a lovely photo!!! Hats off to both of you and wishing you great fun this weekend and a fabulous trip!!! Best wishes!

Barb

Bubbles
            Participant

Looooove your pic!!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!! Love to you both!  c

Patrisa
              Participant

You guys are one of the most inspiring people I have ever 'met'… you are such beautiful souls and it shows in your beautiful picture…

Praying for you too!!!!

Love,

Patrisa

Cindyco
                Participant

Emailing you!  We live in OC by Disneyland as well and can help you plan your trip.  We used to live in SD too, if you're interested in going down there for a day-trip.  We're in the process of moving, but would love to come say hello and meet in person!

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics