The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scans Tomorrow

Forums General Melanoma Community Scans Tomorrow

Participant

It was April 18 when Mike started his first series of IL-2. All total for the two weeks he got 19 treatments (12 the first week and 7 the second week). We now are taking our next step to see if the IL-2 is doing its job. Tomorrow scans and then scan results on Tuesday, July 21st. Mike has been feeling well and has been back to work for three weeks. We are hoping and praying for the best of news.

It was April 18 when Mike started his first series of IL-2. All total for the two weeks he got 19 treatments (12 the first week and 7 the second week). We now are taking our next step to see if the IL-2 is doing its job. Tomorrow scans and then scan results on Tuesday, July 21st. Mike has been feeling well and has been back to work for three weeks. We are hoping and praying for the best of news.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Carol Taylor
        Participant

Deb,

Hoping and praying for Mike & you, too!

Lord, in Your mercy, make it so! We thank You Mike hsa been feeling well and working and we pray the best news possible for them and Your presence in the process. Amen and Amen!

Grace and peace,

Carol

debandmike
            Participant

Carol,

Thank you so much for your prayers, we believe that with God's help we can overcome what lies ahead.

Will keep you posted.

Debby and Mike

debandmike
              Participant

Carol,

Thank you so much for your prayers, we believe that with God's help we can overcome what lies ahead.

Will keep you posted.

Debby and Mike

Carol Taylor
              Participant

Deb,

Hoping and praying for Mike & you, too!

Lord, in Your mercy, make it so! We thank You Mike hsa been feeling well and working and we pray the best news possible for them and Your presence in the process. Amen and Amen!

Grace and peace,

Carol

Sherron
                Participant

Deb – wishing you and Mike the very best of scan results.  Thinking of you.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Sherron
                  Participant

Deb – wishing you and Mike the very best of scan results.  Thinking of you.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

lhaley
                    Participant

Deb,

I hope the scans show that IL2 is working! It's good that  Mike is feeling well enough to work.  Next time, request the scan results to either be immediate or don't do them on a Friday. The wait will produce much anxiety!

Sending cyber hugs,

Linda

lhaley
                      Participant

Deb,

I hope the scans show that IL2 is working! It's good that  Mike is feeling well enough to work.  Next time, request the scan results to either be immediate or don't do them on a Friday. The wait will produce much anxiety!

Sending cyber hugs,

Linda

shellebrownies
                        Participant

Deb,

Hoping from the bottom of my heart that Mike has a great scan! Keeping you two in my thoughts. 

Michelle, wife of Don

shellebrownies
                          Participant

Deb,

Hoping from the bottom of my heart that Mike has a great scan! Keeping you two in my thoughts. 

Michelle, wife of Don

LynnLuc
                            Participant

Hoping scans show great results!-Lynn smiley

LynnLuc
                              Participant

Hoping scans show great results!-Lynn smiley

JerryfromFauq
                                Participant

12 and 7 sounds good.  That's about the same as I got back in 2007 and I'm still here.  Pulling #1 for Mike and #1 for IL-2.  Slow down or stable is great.  Good luck.

JerryfromFauq
                                  Participant

12 and 7 sounds good.  That's about the same as I got back in 2007 and I'm still here.  Pulling #1 for Mike and #1 for IL-2.  Slow down or stable is great.  Good luck.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics