The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scans on Saturday

Forums General Melanoma Community Scans on Saturday

Participant

My Trial Coordinator remeinded me that I'll be hitting a milestone this Saturday with my CT and MRI scans.  It's week #104 since I started Ipi (MDX-010 Compassionate Use) trial back in Aug 2008.   Could use any and all  prayers, good vibes and thoughts on Saturday for continued clear scans.  Will get results on 9/20 after I come back from a vacation.

Hanging in there and hoping you are all as well –

Rocco, Stage IV (Aug 2005)

My Trial Coordinator remeinded me that I'll be hitting a milestone this Saturday with my CT and MRI scans.  It's week #104 since I started Ipi (MDX-010 Compassionate Use) trial back in Aug 2008.   Could use any and all  prayers, good vibes and thoughts on Saturday for continued clear scans.  Will get results on 9/20 after I come back from a vacation.

Hanging in there and hoping you are all as well –

Rocco, Stage IV (Aug 2005)

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Replies
        ValinMtl
        Participant

Rocco, praying for continued clear scans – forever and ever. Hearing how well you and people like JimB. and Jerry from Cape Cod are doing after ipi, it helps …I'll be starting ipi within a week or so, once my scans come back….Val

ValinMtl
          Participant

Rocco, praying for continued clear scans – forever and ever. Hearing how well you and people like JimB. and Jerry from Cape Cod are doing after ipi, it helps …I'll be starting ipi within a week or so, once my scans come back….Val

Jerry from Cape Cod
            Participant

Hey Rocco,

Good luck on the scans, prayers, vibes and thoughts with you..  It's nice to have someone like you "leading the way."  I heard that there is another Boston patient somewhere around 120 weeks. I hit 84 week from Tuesday.

I like doing my scans on weekends also,  easier getting in and out of town. 

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
              Participant

Hey Rocco,

Good luck on the scans, prayers, vibes and thoughts with you..  It's nice to have someone like you "leading the way."  I heard that there is another Boston patient somewhere around 120 weeks. I hit 84 week from Tuesday.

I like doing my scans on weekends also,  easier getting in and out of town. 

Jerry from Cape Cod

James from Sydney
                Participant

Good luck with the scans, i am sure Ippi has now trained your  Immune system to deal with Mel. Keep it up.

best wishes

James

James from Sydney
                  Participant

Good luck with the scans, i am sure Ippi has now trained your  Immune system to deal with Mel. Keep it up.

best wishes

James

SandraDee
                    Participant

You rock, Rocco!  I've been following your posts for years, and you're a huge inspiration.  Enjoy that vacation knowing you going and coming back NED!!!

Sandy – Buffalo

SandraDee
                      Participant

You rock, Rocco!  I've been following your posts for years, and you're a huge inspiration.  Enjoy that vacation knowing you going and coming back NED!!!

Sandy – Buffalo

jag
                        Participant

Prayers for good scan results Rocco, 

John

jag
                          Participant

Prayers for good scan results Rocco, 

John

King
                            Participant

Rocco,

All good thoughts and prayers going your way.  Enjoy your vacation.  We'll be looking for a good news report.

Stay Strong
                              King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                              Participant

Rocco,

All good thoughts and prayers going your way.  Enjoy your vacation.  We'll be looking for a good news report.

Stay Strong
                                King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

BethA in VA
                                Participant

Keeping you in my prayers for great results.  Now…go have a nice vacation.  Beth 

BethA in VA
                                  Participant

Keeping you in my prayers for great results.  Now…go have a nice vacation.  Beth 

Bruce in NH
                                    Participant

Hi Rocco,

I will say an extra prayer for you this evening for good news as you prepare for your scans tomorrow. You have helped me over the years and I appreciate it. I recently started ipilimumab and completed the first 10 week cycle – my PET scan is scheduled for later this month. My hope is that you will have positive results!

Take care,

Bruce in NH

10 year melanoma survivor

Bruce in NH
                                      Participant

Hi Rocco,

I will say an extra prayer for you this evening for good news as you prepare for your scans tomorrow. You have helped me over the years and I appreciate it. I recently started ipilimumab and completed the first 10 week cycle – my PET scan is scheduled for later this month. My hope is that you will have positive results!

Take care,

Bruce in NH

10 year melanoma survivor

molly
                                        Participant

Hi Rocco,

Thinking of you today and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Have a great vacation!

molly

molly
                                          Participant

Hi Rocco,

Thinking of you today and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Have a great vacation!

molly

KevinM
                                            Participant

Rocco,

Prayers and best wishes for continued success in kickin Mel's butt!! You are one tough lady! I hope you have a great vacation and come home to awesome news/results!

All my best,

Kevin

KevinM
                                              Participant

Rocco,

Prayers and best wishes for continued success in kickin Mel's butt!! You are one tough lady! I hope you have a great vacation and come home to awesome news/results!

All my best,

Kevin

himynameiskevin
                                                Participant

Hey Rocco.

Good luck, wishing the best for you. Stage IV since 2005? That's awesome. Take care.

-Kevin

himynameiskevin
                                                  Participant

Hey Rocco.

Good luck, wishing the best for you. Stage IV since 2005? That's awesome. Take care.

-Kevin

Jim M.
                                                    Participant

Thanks for the update Rocco. You're always an inspiration for me. We're NED buddies from Ipi and let's keep it that way!!!

Jim M.

Stage 3C

Ipi: 4 doses

NED 2 years, 10 months

Jim M.
                                                      Participant

Thanks for the update Rocco. You're always an inspiration for me. We're NED buddies from Ipi and let's keep it that way!!!

Jim M.

Stage 3C

Ipi: 4 doses

NED 2 years, 10 months

Lori C
                                                        Participant

Prayers for great results and clear scans.

Lori C
                                                          Participant

Prayers for great results and clear scans.

dian in spokane
                                                            Participant

good luck Rocco. You Rock!

I just know in my heart that you will get continued good results.

Please let us know!

dian

dian in spokane
                                                              Participant

good luck Rocco. You Rock!

I just know in my heart that you will get continued good results.

Please let us know!

dian

Joyce
                                                                Participant

You will be in Dick and my prayers Rocco!!! You go guy!!!!! The scans will be clear!

joyce from MA

Joyce
                                                                    Participant

Forgot to mention that Dick is a NED buddy from IPI too aka anti-ctla4!!!!! He has been NED since 2006.

Joyce from MA

Joyce
                                                                      Participant

Forgot to mention that Dick is a NED buddy from IPI too aka anti-ctla4!!!!! He has been NED since 2006.

Joyce from MA

Joyce
                                                                      Participant

You will be in Dick and my prayers Rocco!!! You go guy!!!!! The scans will be clear!

joyce from MA

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics