The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scan Results

Forums General Melanoma Community Scan Results

Participant

Had my first scans at 90 days instead of 8 weeks, NED!!!! That makes 21 months NED, 9 months since last nivo. Side effects are still hanging around but that is ok, fatuige is really bad though. I wish everyone fighting this gets good results from the treatment you are going through. Next scans, 90 days.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        Coragirl
        Participant

Wonderful news! Thank you for sharing.

jen.bren
            Participant
              Congratulations to you!! Here’s to many more NED scans!
            jbronicki
            Participant

Ditto, that is the type of news we like around here!  Congrats!

Bubbles
              Participant

Congrats!!  Hopefully the fatigue will start improving soon!!! C

Casitas1
                Participant

Congratulations!

jennunicorn
                  Participant

Woohoo!! I also still deal with fatigue, I've tried blaming it on many things and doing lots to combat it, but it seems this is just my new normal and I'm trying to learn to live with it. Staying NED keeps me pretty "energized" most of the time 🙂

Hukill
                      Participant

I drink a pre-workout energy booster, testostorone booster, go to the gym, come home, drink 2 cups of coffe, go to work and by 8:30 you can find me asleep at my desk.

Lucygoose
                      Participant

Woot Woot! Great news! 

GeoTony
                        Participant

Awesome news

sing123
                          Participant

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Hope the fatigue eases soon. 

Viewing 7 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics