The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scan Day

Forums General Melanoma Community Scan Day

Participant

So we have had our summer bubble, travel, family, lazy……………..4 months off meds, first scan since July.  July PET showed lung tumor and lymph nodes almost no activity – Yay!  BRAF combo – whatever side effects Charles suffered were worth it – it kicked Mel in the butt. The side effects at the end became too much, we chose to live a summer of life, take another trip in November.  And yet now here we are – breathing the "scan day" air which always seems thinner, nerves more rattled………..wish us luck.  Results on Thursday with Onc………….we pray PET has no lights to show!

Rita

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Casitas1
        Participant

Good luck!

Paul

Casitas1
          Participant

Good luck!

Paul

Casitas1
            Participant

Good luck!

Paul

Patrisa
              Participant

I too will keep my fingers crossed for some great scan results!

good luck,

Patrisa

Patrisa
                Participant

good luck,

Patrisa

Patrisa
                  Participant

good luck,

Patrisa

Fen
                    Participant

Praying for great results.  Please post them when you hear.

Fen
                      Participant

Fen
                        Participant

Bubbles
                          Participant

So glad you and yours had a great summer, Rita! Fingers and toes crossed for great results. Hang in there! C

Bubbles
                            Participant

So glad you and yours had a great summer, Rita! Fingers and toes crossed for great results. Hang in there! C

Bubbles
                              Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics