The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Save the Date: The Eye Cancer Foundation Annual Luncheon

Forums General Melanoma Community Save the Date: The Eye Cancer Foundation Annual Luncheon

Participant

Hi Everyone,

The Eye Cancer Foundation in NYC is having it's annual luncheon on Saturday September 21, 2013. Stay tuned for more information.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected]

Best,

Anne Marie

Hi Everyone,

The Eye Cancer Foundation in NYC is having it's annual luncheon on Saturday September 21, 2013. Stay tuned for more information.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected]

Best,

Anne Marie

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Cindyann
        Participant
          This is exciting news!! Going to NYC in July… And now looks like I’ll be there in September. My sister in law lives there and my son’s new office is in Manhattan !! They want to attend with me. Thanks Anne Marie!!
            eyecancerny
            Participant

CindyAnn,

It would be great to meet you.  Hope you can attend.

Best,

Anne Marie

eyecancerny
              Participant

CindyAnn,

Best,

Anne Marie

eyecancerny
                Participant

CindyAnn,

Best,

Anne Marie

Cindyann
                Participant
                  This is exciting news!! Going to NYC in July… And now looks like I’ll be there in September. My sister in law lives there and my son’s new office is in Manhattan !! They want to attend with me. Thanks Anne Marie!!
                  Cindyann
                  Participant
                Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics