The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Sad Scans

Forums General Melanoma Community Sad Scans

Participant

Lynn has 12 new brsin lescions. Gamma knife on Feb 4. body scan on the 13th. But im afraid z has stopped. With brain this bad there may be nothing else rfor us. 

Lynn has 12 new brsin lescions. Gamma knife on Feb 4. body scan on the 13th. But im afraid z has stopped. With brain this bad there may be nothing else rfor us. 

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        POW
        Participant

Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry for this disappointing news. I am glad that Lynn is going ahead with the Gamma knife, though. That will help a lot. I'll be praying for you both.

POW
          Participant

Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry for this disappointing news. I am glad that Lynn is going ahead with the Gamma knife, though. That will help a lot. I'll be praying for you both.

POW
            Participant

awillett1991
              Participant
                I’m so sorry to hear this news about Lynn. It seems like they could work at getting him under a gamma knife a little faster! I’ll pray for peace & healing for you both during this difficult time.
                awillett1991
                Participant
                  I’m so sorry to hear this news about Lynn. It seems like they could work at getting him under a gamma knife a little faster! I’ll pray for peace & healing for you both during this difficult time.
                  awillett1991
                  Participant
                    meeshka6059
                    Participant

so sorry to hear this news. sending peace and love. ~m

meeshka6059
                      Participant

meeshka6059
                        Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics