The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Radio check….

Forums General Melanoma Community Radio check….

Participant

Hello Warriors!!

I apologize for my long absence from the forum, there is so much that has happened here in the past 6 weeks or so…I'm still catching up on everyone.

I wanted to give you all a quick update to let you know that I'm still kicking down here in the Republic of Texas. I'm back at MDA for my quarterly scans (has it been 3 months already!?!?) and my next round of Pembro. Everything has been good since I last posted and MelanomaMike was kind enough to post an update for me a few weeks back. Obviously I'm hoping for a continuation of NED status after tomorrow's scans but I stand ready to lace up the boots and jump back into battle.

I hope this finds you all doing just as good as possible and continuing to take the fight to the enemy with ferocity!

Tex

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Coragirl
        Participant

Hi! Good luck with your scans tomorrow. My husband's are coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm happy to hear you have been well and living life. 

iskitwo
          Participant

Living life is good!! Also good to here an update. Hope you get great scan results and can just keep on keeping on.

Missy

MelanomaMike
            Participant
              Yeeeha! Hot Damn! Theres our fellow Soldier! How was your EXTENDED R&R! Hawaii? Philippines? Or did you go home to good ol’ Texas!??
              Good to see ya back here checkin’ in, were holding Fort MRF real tough for you, your up coming tests will be the SAME outcome, youll see..love ya brother Tex!
                TexMelanomex
                Participant

You crack me up brother! I wish it was something exciting like R&R in Hawaii. Off to get results in a few hours, I'll give you an update once I have them. Hope you are feeling well today Warrior!

Tex

WithinMySkin
                Participant

Crossing my fingers and toes for you, Tex!!

lkb
                  Participant

Wishing you the best results!

Lisa

TexMelanomex
                    Participant

Thank you guys, I forgot how much the well wishes get me fired up for battle!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics