The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Posting for Sherron and Jim

Forums General Melanoma Community Posting for Sherron and Jim

Participant

Sherron ask that I post for her and let you know that Jim was admitted to the VA Hospital yesterday and received blood transfusions. Jim is very weak and Sherron is not sure when he will be allowed to go home. She is waiting for the doctor to make his rounds this morning. The doctors told Jim he will need transfusions every 2-3 weeks. Sherron ask that you please keep them in your prayers.  

Thank you for your care, concern, and support.

molly

Sherron ask that I post for her and let you know that Jim was admitted to the VA Hospital yesterday and received blood transfusions. Jim is very weak and Sherron is not sure when he will be allowed to go home. She is waiting for the doctor to make his rounds this morning. The doctors told Jim he will need transfusions every 2-3 weeks. Sherron ask that you please keep them in your prayers.  

Thank you for your care, concern, and support.

molly

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        killmel
        Participant

Please tell Sherron that we are supporting her & Jim. Give her our best to stay strong

Does Sherron know what is causing Jim's problem?? I know that she wanted to have Jim have a colonscopy ???

killmel
          Participant

Please tell Sherron that we are supporting her & Jim. Give her our best to stay strong

Does Sherron know what is causing Jim's problem?? I know that she wanted to have Jim have a colonscopy ???

King
            Participant

Thanks for the update.  Sherron and Jim will be in my prayers.  I hope the blood transfusions give Jim the strength he needs to return home soon.

Stay Strong

King 

Stage IV  7/05 Liver mets

King
              Participant

Thanks for the update.  Sherron and Jim will be in my prayers.  I hope the blood transfusions give Jim the strength he needs to return home soon.

Stay Strong

King 

Stage IV  7/05 Liver mets

lhaley
                Participant

Thank you for letting us know.  They are both in my prayers.

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Thank you for letting us know.  They are both in my prayers.

Linda

Tim–MRF

Molly:

Thanks for posting this, though I am sorry to hear about this latest setback.  As others have said, please let Sherron and Jim know they have a lot of support.

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

Molly:

Thanks for posting this, though I am sorry to hear about this latest setback.  As others have said, please let Sherron and Jim know they have a lot of support.

Tim–MRF

Sharyn
                        Participant

Molly, thank-you for this update. I am so sorry to hear about this latest setback. Please tell them both that I'm sending all the Newfie good luck charms that I can muster.

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

Sharyn
                          Participant

Molly, thank-you for this update. I am so sorry to hear about this latest setback. Please tell them both that I'm sending all the Newfie good luck charms that I can muster.

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

ValinMtl
                            Participant

I'm so sorry to hear this, I will say a special prayer for Jim tonight.  Val

ValinMtl
                              Participant

I'm so sorry to hear this, I will say a special prayer for Jim tonight.  Val

JuleFL
                                Participant
                                  Sending prayers for Sherron and Jim.
                                  Jule
                                  JuleFL
                                  Participant
                                    Sending prayers for Sherron and Jim.
                                    Jule
                                Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics