The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Please learn the new format

Forums General Melanoma Community Please learn the new format

Participant

Yesterday I noticed the info to the left of the messages indicating how many people are online.  The number has varied from 50 to over 200!  I find this new format difficult to learn too, but so many of you have knowledge, insight and compassion – don’t give up on the board.  Many people are counting on you.

Yesterday I noticed the info to the left of the messages indicating how many people are online.  The number has varied from 50 to over 200!  I find this new format difficult to learn too, but so many of you have knowledge, insight and compassion – don’t give up on the board.  Many people are counting on you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Sharon in Reno
        Participant

I with ya and have been stumbling around myself. I’m not going anywhere and I hope we all stay together cuz I love ya….yep, yep and nedd ya…..love ya, Sharon in Reno, Stage IV

Hang in There & Stay Strong

JerryfromFauq
            Participant

Trying, but the stumbling around makes it hard to spend the time I used to on here, especially in the chat room.  I’ve only been working with computers since 1968.

DonW
              Participant

Jerry — I find that the new bb is pretty easy to use really. There are some things I don’t like, such as the limited number of posts visible per page, and the fact that it’s not possible to post photos or video (like to see html enabled), but there are advantages also, such as the fact that you can expand all replies on a thread at once, where on the old bb you had to open each reply separately (very time consuming). Sooo….. might take some getting used to but I think it’s ok!

dian in spokane
              Participant

FRen..don’t worry. SOME people won’t be able to keep up or will be so disappointed at what we’ve lost, that they will drift away. But others will stay out of a committment to the people here. AND…sadly..there will always be new melanoma patients to repopulate this place.

I know the new board is going to take some getting used to. But many of it’s features are nice, and people will get used to the format.

Keep your chin up!

Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics