The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Please help Melanoma Mike reach his goal

Forums General Melanoma Community Please help Melanoma Mike reach his goal

Participant
      Hi, everyone, if you can donate $5, or any amount to Mike’s Go Fund Me account so that he can be treated by Dr. Hamid, it would be much appreciated. It all adds up, you know. My husband and I have suffered the financial burden of seeing an out of network doctor also so I empathize greatly. Just wanted to send out a reminder because Mike seems to humble to do so. Here’s the link https://www.gofundme.com/f/mike039s-melanoma-fight. If link does not work, please copy & paste.
      Thanks to everyone! Keep up the fight, my friends!
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Suzana65
        Participant
          Done. Hope the beast vanishes into thin air.
          MelanomaMike
          Participant
            Oh Cindy your so sweet, i wasnt expecting seeing this when i logged in! I guess yer right about being humble, i didnt want to do it in the first place but between my wife and a few of here pushing me to start it, i did, well, had my wife Hillary get it going. I guess i should have kept providing my “GFM link at the end of all my posts here since starting it but, like you said, “humblism” if thats a word, got in my way haha…i guess i just think in my head that what i have already is enough for what Hamid can do for me, im not sure cuz this is my first time doing an Out of Network situation to a doc…thank you Cindy Lou & everyone whos helped AND cant help, your support alone is worth more anyways, its my true therapy….
        Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics