The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Path results are back….and its good!

Forums General Melanoma Community Path results are back….and its good!

Participant

Hey Warriors! 

I just saw my path results from my surgery on the 2nd and I can now say with certainty that PV-10 did its job and did it well. The treated area resulted in "0% viable tumor". Time for me to buy some more Provectus stock! This is a big win in the battle, now….on to the remaining two nodes with more Keytruda, I just wish they could reach them with a long needle full of PV-10! 

Just wantred to share some positive news with my fellow Warriors. STAY IN THE FIGHT!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        BillB
        Participant

Tex, congrats and continued success with the Keytruda!

Bill

jennunicorn
          Participant

That is awesome news! Happy dance for the purple butt kicking juice! C'mon Keytruda, clean up those nodes!

TexMelanomex
              Participant

Thanks Jenn! "Purple butt kicking juice" I love it!

Nick C
              Participant

Alright! That's the kind of news we all want to hear! Hang in there, Tex, you've got this

Nick

TexMelanomex
                  Participant

Thanks Nick! Feeling even more confident about this battle now!

CancerSpouse
                  Participant

Terrific news, young man! I'm happy for you. And yes, oh for the long needle to hit the other lesions. I've thought that many times myself. ~ Carol

TexMelanomex
                      Participant

Thank you Carol! There has to be a way to make that work….right??

Scooby123
                      Participant

So pleased for you Tex, now let's have them nodes disappear. I have had 11 rounds of keydruda and doing ok .

Scooby❤️

TexMelanomex
                          Participant

Awesome Scooby! I am looking forward to round #9 in a few weeks…weird, never thought I say I "look forward" to treatment but I do!! 

Lori Bierschwal
                          Participant

YES! Nice to hear some good- no great- news! Happy for you- continue on!

TexMelanomex
                              Participant

Thanks Lori! Continue on I will!!

Bubbles
                              Participant

AWESOME!!!!!  That is wonderful news.  I am so very pleased for you.  As to your excellent idea…I've already made my husband promise that if I ever need surgery for melanoma again, he is to find some way to splash a gallon of rose bengal into the incision!!!!  He's pretty scared….cause I wasn't kidding.  (Despite my connections to Big Pharma….I ain't got no PV-10!!!!)  Thanks so much for sharing!!! c

TexMelanomex
                                  Participant

Thanks Celeste! I appreciate it. Not gonna lie, it feels pretty good…any win in this battle feels good! I like your plan! Dang, I should have swiped some while I was in the trial to send to you but let's hope you NEVER ever need it! 

Jenine
                                    Participant

Hip hip horay!  So happy to share in your good news;-)

Stay well Tex!

Jenine

dessie
                                      Participant

Always great to hear upbeat news!!.. Congrats.. and keep on fighting!

Dessie

SABKLYN
                                      Participant

Excellent news!

stacijane
                                        Participant
                                          That’s excellent news!!
                                      Viewing 8 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics