The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

NYC Spring Luncheon

Forums General Melanoma Community NYC Spring Luncheon

Participant

Hi Everyone,

Our spring luncheon in NYC is all set.  We hope that some of you are able to join us.

Brunch is usually about $25-30 per person(not including alcohol)

Date: Sunday April 21  

Time: 12 Noon

Hi Everyone,

Our spring luncheon in NYC is all set.  We hope that some of you are able to join us.

Brunch is usually about $25-30 per person(not including alcohol)

Date: Sunday April 21  

Time: 12 Noon

209 7th Ave  New York, NY 10011
                  (212) 366-4133

RSVP: [email protected]

All the best,

Anne Marie

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        ThatHomeschoolDad
        Participant

It's the day before my next Jeff appt, so I think I can be there!

–Tom

eyecancerny
            Participant

Hope to see you at the luncheon Tom!

eyecancerny
              Participant

eyecancerny
                Participant

ThatHomeschoolDad
                Participant

–Tom

ThatHomeschoolDad
                  Participant

–Tom

Sue33CT
                    Participant

I hope you all have a wonderful lunch tomorrow! I'm not too far from NYC but have to work…maybe next time!  I learned during my last visit to Wills, how important it is to actually meet others "in person" – not just online. The big warm hug I got from my new "IRL" (In Real Life) friend carried me through my whole visit and beyond!

Sue33CT
                      Participant

I hope you all have a wonderful lunch tomorrow! I'm not too far from NYC but have to work…maybe next time!  I learned during my last visit to Wills, how important it is to actually meet others "in person" – not just online. The big warm hug I got from my new "IRL" (In Real Life) friend carried me through my whole visit and beyond!

Sue33CT
                        Participant

Sue33CT
                          Participant

<p>I hope you all have a wonderful lunch tomorrow! I&#39;m not too far from NYC but have to work…maybe next time!&nbsp; I learned during my last visit to Wills, how important it is to actually meet others &quot;in person&quot; – not just online. The <strong>big warm hug </strong>I got from my new &quot;IRL&quot; (In Real Life) friend carried me through my whole visit and beyond!</p>

Sue33CT
                            Participant

<p>I hope you all have a wonderful lunch tomorrow! I&#39;m not too far from NYC but have to work…maybe next time!&nbsp; I learned during my last visit to Wills, how important it is to actually meet others &quot;in person&quot; – not just online. The <strong>big warm hug </strong>I got from my new &quot;IRL&quot; (In Real Life) friend carried me through my whole visit and beyond!</p>

Sue33CT
                              Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics