The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Not NED yet, but…

Forums General Melanoma Community Not NED yet, but…

Participant

…my onc was VERY pleased. I had a CT scan & MRI today a week after the end of the 2nd phase of my anti-PD1 trial at Moffitt. The MRI showed nothing in my brain just as before. We didn't get the radiologist's report before I left but my oncologist showed me the pictures on her computer. Some formerly big spots in my lungs & liver are now little spots and some formerly little spots were not visible.  So, yeah, I was very pleased too. Now on to the maintenance phase, infusion & scans every 3 months.    Dan

…my onc was VERY pleased. I had a CT scan & MRI today a week after the end of the 2nd phase of my anti-PD1 trial at Moffitt. The MRI showed nothing in my brain just as before. We didn't get the radiologist's report before I left but my oncologist showed me the pictures on her computer. Some formerly big spots in my lungs & liver are now little spots and some formerly little spots were not visible.  So, yeah, I was very pleased too. Now on to the maintenance phase, infusion & scans every 3 months.    Dan

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        Charlie S
        Participant

Close enough for jazz and a plenty good reason to dance.

Charlie S

Charlie S
          Participant

Charlie S

Charlie S
            Participant

Charlie S

JerryfromFauq
              Participant

Sounds great to me ! 

JerryfromFauq
                Participant

Sounds great to me ! 

JerryfromFauq
                  Participant

Sounds great to me ! 

triciad
                    Participant

Many blessings for continued success!

Tricia

triciad
                      Participant

Tricia

triciad
                        Participant

Tricia

Linny
                          Participant

Fantastic news Dan!! Congratulations!!!

Linny
                            Participant

Snickers60
                                Participant

WAY TO GO……………HOPE it keeps getting better and better !   :-)))

Snickers60
                                  Participant

Snickers60
                                    Participant

Linny
                                    Participant

s Mom
                                      Participant

YAY!!  That is GREAT news!

Next update= NED!!!!!!!

Bridgette (Jeff's Mom)

s Mom
                                        Participant

Next update= NED!!!!!!!

Bridgette (Jeff's Mom)

s Mom
                                          Participant

Next update= NED!!!!!!!

Bridgette (Jeff's Mom)

TSchulz
                                            Participant

Great news, congratulations!  Thanks for posting.  NED is right around the corner….

Best, Troy

TSchulz
                                              Participant

Great news, congratulations!  Thanks for posting.  NED is right around the corner….

Best, Troy

TSchulz
                                                Participant

Best, Troy

LynnLuc
                                                  Participant

Well Dan,

How do you like Anti PD-1??? How do you like Moffitt? I hadn't rec'd an e-mail for a long time, so I thought  I would check up on you!!   Wednesday I go for bloodwork, scans, checkup with Dr Weber and if I am NED, my booster of Anti PD-1. This wek will be  week 101 of the trial for me. I will have two more boosters ( 3 months apart) and I will have completed the trial. I have now been NED 2 years and 5 months!  Lynn

LynnLuc
                                                    Participant

Well Dan,

How do you like Anti PD-1??? How do you like Moffitt? I hadn't rec'd an e-mail for a long time, so I thought  I would check up on you!!   Wednesday I go for bloodwork, scans, checkup with Dr Weber and if I am NED, my booster of Anti PD-1. This wek will be  week 101 of the trial for me. I will have two more boosters ( 3 months apart) and I will have completed the trial. I have now been NED 2 years and 5 months!  Lynn

LynnLuc
                                                      Participant

Well Dan,

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics