The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

New Web Page for MRF

Forums General Melanoma Community New Web Page for MRF

Participant
      Love the new lay out, but kind of wondering why patient forum is placed where it is? Would be nice to have top row billing!!!
    Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        ourvan
        Participant
          Agreed, Ed – it reminds me of when they rearrange my grocery store, it takes me a while to find things! I would like to see something more evident for the forum piece as well – I knew where I wanted to go and it still took me a bit of hunting. For the sake of those making their way here following a new and frightening diagnosis, I’d like to see this kind of assistance more prominent. To me, the forum goes beyond providing the information we can find “googling” melanoma, and puts a much needed personal touch to our fears. I’ve gained so much from the supportive words of others, and the grace that comes from knowing we’re not alone.
          laurie
          RichInLife2
          Participant
            I’m not sure the new layout is an improvement. It looks like crap on my phone. Still can’t edit or delete my own posts. But I’m not complaining!! Just grateful that the site exists.
              Anonymous
              Inactive
                Thank you all for your feedback on the new site design. We’re working hard to address kinks that can come with any new site launch. The more people that visit the site and share feedback allow us to identify the ways we can improve the site’s functionality for everyone across devices (mobile phones, desktops & tablets). We very much appreciate your feedback as it will help us to make the site look better and work better in the coming weeks.

Please also know we are working on making the forum more noticeable and available and I will let you know when that solution has been added. As a reminder, you are always welcome to email me directly at [email protected] if there is something I can help with or if you notice an immediate fix that needs to be made to the website.

Thanks for all you do for the melanoma community!

Shelby – MRF

Linny
              Participant
                Is anyone else besides me getting a malware threat message on this site?
                  Gene_S
                  Participant
                    Yes getting the same threat.
                  Brittany1999
                  Participant
                    15 seconds between clicks. I appreciate the effort but just not a professional site anymore. Going to MyStory.
                    Brit
                      Linda5
                      Participant
                        Mine is painfully slow loading too (using an iPad).
                        Edwin
                        Participant
                          This new MRF web page loads much slower. Can the previous version be restored?
                        GeoTony
                        Participant
                          I haven’t noticed a significant difference in load speed on my iPad, appears much faster on a desktop computer
                          MelanomaMike
                          Participant
                            What the hell is going on around here?!! I leave for a few days, come back and my house is all rearranged and lookin like @#$&+?.. And yes, why our new Login is way the “ef” down near Australia is beyond me but I found you guys!
                            Iv been MIA I know, I’ll come back tomorrow and run the latest on me ok? My love never wavered.. MELANOMAmike
                        Viewing 5 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics