The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

NED Anniversary, stage 1B, 22 years

Forums General Melanoma Community NED Anniversary, stage 1B, 22 years

Participant

1992- Clark II, .58mm, 1 mitosis

2000- in situ

2001- Clark III, .88mm, 1 mitosis

i post this info to show most early stagers that life does go on and not everyone who has early stage lesions progress.  You typically see the exceptions and worst case scenarios here because those are the one actively looking for advice (along with the newly diagnosed).

Janner

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Replies
        Kelly Smith
        Participant
          Hooray Janner!!! So happy for you 🙂
          Kelly Smith
          Participant
            Kelly Smith
            Participant
              kab07011
              Participant

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing this 🙂

kab07011
                Participant

kab07011
                  Participant

Fen
                    Participant

Congrats, Janner, both on your NED anniversary and your long career as a melanoma educator.

Fen
                      Participant

Congrats, Janner, both on your NED anniversary and your long career as a melanoma educator.

Fen
                        Participant

Awwwwwwwww Jan,  You are wonderful!!!   Hugs, Mary

jag
                          Participant

Janner, 

This board is very lucky to have you-a knowledgeable and patient stage I survivor and pathologist all wrapped into one.

Your persistence, help, and patience are unmatched.  Good for you and may you stay NED forever!

John

jag
                            Participant

Janner, 

This board is very lucky to have you-a knowledgeable and patient stage I survivor and pathologist all wrapped into one.

Your persistence, help, and patience are unmatched.  Good for you and may you stay NED forever!

John

jag
                              Participant

Janner, 

John

Swanee
                                Participant

Thanks for posting Janner and congratulations to you and you're continued NED status!  I too, wanted to shout out a big "thank you"  for all the support you have given to this site, it is truly a gift to all of us and I feel so very grateful for all the time and energy you put into answering questions and providing  those newly diagnosed with some measure of comfort.  Your knowledge, sensitivity and advice is always spot on and I know that anyone familiar with you on this site, is confident in the information you provide.  

Best wishes for your continued NED and thanks for hanging out with us on this website!

Linda  

Swanee
                                  Participant

Thanks for posting Janner and congratulations to you and you're continued NED status!  I too, wanted to shout out a big "thank you"  for all the support you have given to this site, it is truly a gift to all of us and I feel so very grateful for all the time and energy you put into answering questions and providing  those newly diagnosed with some measure of comfort.  Your knowledge, sensitivity and advice is always spot on and I know that anyone familiar with you on this site, is confident in the information you provide.  

Best wishes for your continued NED and thanks for hanging out with us on this website!

Linda  

Swanee
                                    Participant

Linda  

King
                                      Participant

Congratulations, Janner!  I am so happy that you continue to do so well.  And thank you for all the helpful and educational posts over the years.  You have helped more people than you will ever know.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV since 7/05

King
                                        Participant

Congratulations, Janner!  I am so happy that you continue to do so well.  And thank you for all the helpful and educational posts over the years.  You have helped more people than you will ever know.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV since 7/05

King
                                          Participant

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV since 7/05

Happy_girl
                                            Participant

Thank you for posting this.  Even though my stage 1 was much deeper, it gives me hope that I might be ok.  You had commented on my post and I'm so thankful to have you as encouragement- a reminder that bring vigilant is important- and to not quit , but keep living! 

Happy_girl
                                              Participant

Thank you for posting this.  Even though my stage 1 was much deeper, it gives me hope that I might be ok.  You had commented on my post and I'm so thankful to have you as encouragement- a reminder that bring vigilant is important- and to not quit , but keep living! 

Happy_girl
                                                Participant

ChrisB
                                                  Participant

Congrats Janner!!

Your steadfast ability to helping others on this board through the years is commendable.

Cheers,

Chris

ChrisB
                                                    Participant

Congrats Janner!!

Your steadfast ability to helping others on this board through the years is commendable.

Cheers,

Chris

ChrisB
                                                      Participant

Congrats Janner!!

Cheers,

Chris

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics