The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

NED 1 YEAR

Forums General Melanoma Community NED 1 YEAR

Participant

I went for my CT scan yesterday and they found nothing. I was diagnosed last year with stage IIIB. It was 9mm deep and micromets in 2 lymph nodes which i had only radiation on the nodes and did not remove all. Anyway, I am thrilled to make it to the 1 year mark. Melanoma is such a scary thing to do with. Now if in March of next year, I can say i am 1 yr NED with the breast cancer also, that would be great!!

I read all of the posts and my heart goes out to all of those who are not getting good reports and dealing with this monster. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

I went for my CT scan yesterday and they found nothing. I was diagnosed last year with stage IIIB. It was 9mm deep and micromets in 2 lymph nodes which i had only radiation on the nodes and did not remove all. Anyway, I am thrilled to make it to the 1 year mark. Melanoma is such a scary thing to do with. Now if in March of next year, I can say i am 1 yr NED with the breast cancer also, that would be great!!

I read all of the posts and my heart goes out to all of those who are not getting good reports and dealing with this monster. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Keep fighting and hanging in there, all your warriors!!

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        JerryfromFauq
        Participant

Very happy for you.  Roll on, Gal.

JerryfromFauq
          Participant

JerryfromFauq
            Participant

DeniseK
              Participant

That is AWESOME news!!  It's always scary waiting for results but sooooo nice when the news is good!!  smiley

DeniseK
                Participant

That is AWESOME news!!  It's always scary waiting for results but sooooo nice when the news is good!!  smiley

DeniseK
                  Participant

hbecker
                    Participant

So happy to hear this! we also are dealing with a 9mm lesion – no mets, thank goodness – but still scary because of the depth. Keep fighting! We'll be thinking about you as you near your 1 yr. on the "other" stuff!

hbecker
                      Participant

So happy to hear this! we also are dealing with a 9mm lesion – no mets, thank goodness – but still scary because of the depth. Keep fighting! We'll be thinking about you as you near your 1 yr. on the "other" stuff!

hbecker
                        Participant

aldakota22
                          Participant

Great news with the scans.Prayers said that next March you can also celebrate 1 year NED breast cancer.Beat the Beast.   AL

aldakota22
                            Participant

Great news with the scans.Prayers said that next March you can also celebrate 1 year NED breast cancer.Beat the Beast.   AL

aldakota22
                              Participant

Linny
                                Participant

Great news!!! Congratulations!!!!

Linny
                                  Participant

Linny
                                    Participant

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics