The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My first sunny holiday after my diagnosys

Forums General Melanoma Community My first sunny holiday after my diagnosys

Participant

Hello everyone !!!!!!

Some good news !!!!!

I am going on my first holiday since I was diagnosed.

Me and my husband used to go to sunny holidays a lot, bit since I was diagnosed on January I was afraid to go go on hoiday.

This time we booked Spain for september ,I hope it is not going to be very hot.

I bought a lot of 50+sunscreen and hats to protect myself:)

I hope it will be fine ,because I wan to cary on with my normal life and don't let melanoma win !!!!!

Hello everyone !!!!!!

Some good news !!!!!

I am going on my first holiday since I was diagnosed.

Me and my husband used to go to sunny holidays a lot, bit since I was diagnosed on January I was afraid to go go on hoiday.

This time we booked Spain for september ,I hope it is not going to be very hot.

I bought a lot of 50+sunscreen and hats to protect myself:)

I hope it will be fine ,because I wan to cary on with my normal life and don't let melanoma win !!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        dellriol
        Participant

Good for you!  That's how we live now, take precautions, but keep on living your life!  especially at stage one, you can't sit around waiting to see if it's going to come back.  Have a great trip!!!!

dellriol
          Participant

Good for you!  That's how we live now, take precautions, but keep on living your life!  especially at stage one, you can't sit around waiting to see if it's going to come back.  Have a great trip!!!!

dellriol
            Participant

HoolieB
              Participant

Enjoy your vacation! 

We're going to Alaska next week for our yearly escape, which I'll admit was partially chosen because of the cooler weather so covering up won't be uncomfortable.  Pre-diagnosis last year, though, was in Sedona, AZ, smack in the middle of August.  I mention that only because we can still live our lives to the fullest, only with a few adjustments.  ๐Ÿ™‚

natasha
                  Participant

Thank you ,friends ,for all your good wishes !!!!!

This is my holiday before our child adoption will be finalised… I hope next holiday will be 3 of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natasha
                    Participant

This is my holiday before our child adoption will be finalised… I hope next holiday will be 3 of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natasha
                      Participant

HoolieB
                      Participant

Enjoy your vacation! 

We're going to Alaska next week for our yearly escape, which I'll admit was partially chosen because of the cooler weather so covering up won't be uncomfortable.  Pre-diagnosis last year, though, was in Sedona, AZ, smack in the middle of August.  I mention that only because we can still live our lives to the fullest, only with a few adjustments.  ๐Ÿ™‚

HoolieB
                        Participant

Enjoy your vacation! 

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics