The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

MRF Tech..you still reading??

Forums General Melanoma Community MRF Tech..you still reading??

Participant

I'm having a problem with being relentlessly logged off of this site. I know I'm not alone in this, since Fen posted something last week or so about having the same issue.

I've tried about everything I can think of to fix it, but it happens over and over. It asks me if I want to stay logged in, I say yes, but if I close the site and come back a few mintues later, I have to log in again.

I'm having a problem with being relentlessly logged off of this site. I know I'm not alone in this, since Fen posted something last week or so about having the same issue.

I've tried about everything I can think of to fix it, but it happens over and over. It asks me if I want to stay logged in, I say yes, but if I close the site and come back a few mintues later, I have to log in again.

unlike Fen, who has to add his password over and over again, I don't.. once I start the log in process (by putting in the first initial of my name) it shows my name in the pop up window, and once I choose that, it shows that my password is saved, then I hit the 'do you want to stay logged in button', then log in, and I'm fine, but I have to do it every time.

Like Fen, I also had that red box telling me something about info being compromised and that I'd been logged off. I was out of town, logging in from a hotel at that time, so I sort of assumed that the problem was due to me being on a public line, but I've not been able to correct it since returning home.

I noticed on the main board, that when Fen posted, several others mentioned that they were having the same problem (jerry from CC was one)

For all I know everyone is having the problem. Any suggestions?

dian

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

Additionally….I just received an email from Janner, one of this boards finest resources, telling me she is unable to log in. The site won't recognise her password.

She's gone on to request a new password, but is still unable to post.

She's a lot more Tech savvy than I am, so I'm pretty sure this is a board problem, and not a problem with her technical skills..

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

I am in the same boat.  Had to get a new password, then it is acting just the same as yours Dian…. I ikeep clicking that thing 'remember me'  it makes me log in all the time.  (even had a time out)  and strange computer glitches, which do not happen in my world of IMAC.

Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

I am in the same boat.  Had to get a new password, then it is acting just the same as yours Dian…. I ikeep clicking that thing 'remember me'  it makes me log in all the time.  (even had a time out)  and strange computer glitches, which do not happen in my world of IMAC.

Bonnie

dian in spokane
              Participant

Additionally….I just received an email from Janner, one of this boards finest resources, telling me she is unable to log in. The site won't recognise her password.

She's gone on to request a new password, but is still unable to post.

She's a lot more Tech savvy than I am, so I'm pretty sure this is a board problem, and not a problem with her technical skills..

DonW
                Participant

I also have the same problem — won't stay logged in. As for your user name and password being filled for you, Dian, that's a function of your browser, not this site. So bascially we are all having the same problem which is having to log in each time we come back to the site after closing the browser window.

DonW
                  Participant

I also have the same problem — won't stay logged in. As for your user name and password being filled for you, Dian, that's a function of your browser, not this site. So bascially we are all having the same problem which is having to log in each time we come back to the site after closing the browser window.

lhaley
                    Participant

I'm having the same issues!  The site is recognizing my password though.

Linda

lhaley
                      Participant

I'm having the same issues!  The site is recognizing my password though.

Linda

kwahlbin

I am looking into this issue and will get back you shortly.

kwahlbin

I am looking into this issue and will get back you shortly.

kwahlbin

This appears to be working again.  Can you let me know if you continue to have problems?

kwahlbin

This appears to be working again.  Can you let me know if you continue to have problems?

Viewing 9 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics