The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Mickey n Jo how are you?

Forums General Melanoma Community Mickey n Jo how are you?

Participant
      Just wanted to know you’re in my thoughts.

Just wanted to know you’re in my thoughts.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Mickey n Jo
        Participant

Sorry to report that things are not going very well at all for my dear husband.  After several radiation treatments, things have continued to progress, and the drs. all agree that the only thing we can do now is make him as comfortable as possible and surround him with love from family and friends. Right now he is in the hospital, but we are working on transferring him to a palliative care facility, hopefully by tomorrow. Thank you so much for thinking of us. Please all say a prayer for him.

awillett1991
            Participant
              I will say several prayers for you, him, and the nature family. Didn’t mean to post this as anonymous, must’ve hit he wrong button. Thank you for taking the time to update and updating.

Amy

awillett1991
              Participant
                I will say several prayers for you, him, and the nature family. Didn’t mean to post this as anonymous, must’ve hit he wrong button. Thank you for taking the time to update and updating.

Amy

awillett1991
                Participant

Amy

Mickey n Jo
                Participant

Sorry to report that things are not going very well at all for my dear husband.  After several radiation treatments, things have continued to progress, and the drs. all agree that the only thing we can do now is make him as comfortable as possible and surround him with love from family and friends. Right now he is in the hospital, but we are working on transferring him to a palliative care facility, hopefully by tomorrow. Thank you so much for thinking of us. Please all say a prayer for him.

Mickey n Jo
                  Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics