The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Merry Christmas, my friends!

Forums General Melanoma Community Merry Christmas, my friends!

Participant

To the many I"ve met in person from the MPIP or just here online, and to those I've yet to meet (either in person or online), I wish you the merriest Christmas of all!!

On this, Jesus' birthday, I pray for a cure to this stinking beast we call melanoma!

I pray for comfort and peace to those who are fighting the war, those who are NED, and those who have lost a dear loved one. 

I hope all you guys and gals were good this year—don't want Santa bringing you coal or switches! =)

*hugz* and love from my heart and home to yours,

To the many I"ve met in person from the MPIP or just here online, and to those I've yet to meet (either in person or online), I wish you the merriest Christmas of all!!

On this, Jesus' birthday, I pray for a cure to this stinking beast we call melanoma!

I pray for comfort and peace to those who are fighting the war, those who are NED, and those who have lost a dear loved one. 

I hope all you guys and gals were good this year—don't want Santa bringing you coal or switches! =)

*hugz* and love from my heart and home to yours,

~Lisa~

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        molly
        Participant

And Merry Christmas to you my friend! Looks like Santa must have some early risers at your house for you to be up at 4:30! Hope it is a wonderful day for you and yours.

molly

molly
          Participant

And Merry Christmas to you my friend! Looks like Santa must have some early risers at your house for you to be up at 4:30! Hope it is a wonderful day for you and yours.

molly

King
            Participant

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too, Lisa!  Maybe some day we will meet again.  Those Bashes meant so much to Tim and me.

Happy, healthy 2011, too!

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
              Participant

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too, Lisa!  Maybe some day we will meet again.  Those Bashes meant so much to Tim and me.

Happy, healthy 2011, too!

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Sharyn
                Participant

Merry Christmas to you too, Lisa, and to everyone else here on the board. I pray for many more success stories in 2011, and good health to all.

Sharyn, Stage IV

Sharyn
                  Participant

Merry Christmas to you too, Lisa, and to everyone else here on the board. I pray for many more success stories in 2011, and good health to all.

Sharyn, Stage IV

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics