The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Merck’s Anti PD1 tomorrow

Forums General Melanoma Community Merck’s Anti PD1 tomorrow

Participant
      All,
      Starting Merck’s anti PD1 tomorrow. Hoping for the best. I could really use whatever advice, prayers or good mojo you can send my way.

Thank you,
      Amy

All,
      Starting Merck’s anti PD1 tomorrow. Hoping for the best. I could really use whatever advice, prayers or good mojo you can send my way.

Thank you,
      Amy

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        rosa1
        Participant

I'll pray for good results to come your way.  Think positive and kick mel in the butt! smiley

Rosa

rosa1
          Participant

I'll pray for good results to come your way.  Think positive and kick mel in the butt! smiley

Rosa

rosa1
            Participant

Rosa

kylez
              Participant

Hi Amy,

Not that a month would seem very quick in your position — April must have been a very long month — but it's great that you got into a clinical trial, especially that one, so "quickly". You've really been through the wringer with this. Wishing you really good mojo with the MK-3475.  

— Kyle

awillett1991
                  Participant
                    You’re right Kyle, I was very fortunate that things moved quickly and I am starting exactly 28 days after my last dose of Zel. Its the timimg issues that are so nerve wracking. Four weeks off Zelboraf and no treatment is a long time for tumors to grow! At least brain appears stable and so far no new mets.

This trial has 1/3 randomization to chemo, which I avoided, so am very blessed, and its right at home. I’m hoping this is the one that sticks. Just marking 2 years at stage 4 and some days, just dang tired of it all but today full of hope!

Amy

awillett1991
                    Participant
                      You’re right Kyle, I was very fortunate that things moved quickly and I am starting exactly 28 days after my last dose of Zel. Its the timimg issues that are so nerve wracking. Four weeks off Zelboraf and no treatment is a long time for tumors to grow! At least brain appears stable and so far no new mets.

This trial has 1/3 randomization to chemo, which I avoided, so am very blessed, and its right at home. I’m hoping this is the one that sticks. Just marking 2 years at stage 4 and some days, just dang tired of it all but today full of hope!

Amy

Hstevens0072
                      Participant
                        Good luck Amy! Sending prayers AND good mojo!
                        Holly
                        Hstevens0072
                        Participant
                          Holly
                          Hstevens0072
                          Participant
                            Holly
                            awillett1991
                            Participant

Amy

kylez
                            Participant

Hi Amy,

Not that a month would seem very quick in your position — April must have been a very long month — but it's great that you got into a clinical trial, especially that one, so "quickly". You've really been through the wringer with this. Wishing you really good mojo with the MK-3475.  

— Kyle

kylez
                              Participant

Hi Amy,

— Kyle

Owl
                                Participant

Amy, I wish you good luck! Stick to your great attitude, you are a wonderful fighter, keep on going!

Jenny

Owl
                                  Participant

Amy, I wish you good luck! Stick to your great attitude, you are a wonderful fighter, keep on going!

Jenny

Owl
                                    Participant

Jenny

AllyNTAus
                                      Participant

Amy, sending you all the very best wishes I can from Australia! Keep strong, I'm sure you'll be here with good news soon

Ally

AllyNTAus
                                        Participant

Amy, sending you all the very best wishes I can from Australia! Keep strong, I'm sure you'll be here with good news soon

Ally

AllyNTAus
                                          Participant

Ally

Tina D
                                            Participant

Amy,

Lots of prayers from our household on your behalf. Thinking of you this morning!

Tina

Tina D
                                              Participant

Amy,

Lots of prayers from our household on your behalf. Thinking of you this morning!

Tina

Tina D
                                                Participant

Amy,

Tina

DeniseK
                                                  Participant

All my best to you Amy!!  Your a fighter!!

Denise

DeniseK
                                                    Participant

Denise

DeniseK
                                                      Participant

Denise

aldakota22
                                                        Participant

Amy my prayers and mojo sent your way.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
                                                          Participant

awillett1991
                                                              Participant
                                                                Thanks everyone – so far so good. Just loads of fatigue!

Amy

awillett1991
                                                                Participant

Amy

awillett1991
                                                                  Participant

Amy

aldakota22
                                                                  Participant

JerryfromFauq
                                                                    Participant

Come on ANTI-PD1 DO ot to IT

JerryfromFauq
                                                                      Participant

JerryfromFauq
                                                                        Participant

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics