The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Melanoma won.

Forums General Melanoma Community Melanoma won.

Participant

Greetings everyone,

Just a few lines to tell you that my mother (45 years old) has passed away on January 09th.

She was a great fighter and lived one really good year having this terrible disease, but she lost the battle..

We will miss her so much…. I cant believe that this have happened.

Thank you for all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words during this terrible period.

Greetings everyone,

Just a few lines to tell you that my mother (45 years old) has passed away on January 09th.

She was a great fighter and lived one really good year having this terrible disease, but she lost the battle..

We will miss her so much…. I cant believe that this have happened.

Thank you for all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words during this terrible period.

Good luck for you and yours! I really want the best for all of you.

Cheers from Argentina.

Manu

Viewing 32 reply threads
    • Replies
        Sherron
        Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.  It's  very difficult, I know…I lost my husband on Nov 30, 2010, and still in this grief process.  It takes a long, long time.  Prayer for you and your family.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Sherron
          Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.  It's  very difficult, I know…I lost my husband on Nov 30, 2010, and still in this grief process.  It takes a long, long time.  Prayer for you and your family.

Take Care,

Sherron
            Participant

Take Care,

lhaley
              Participant

Manu,

I am so sorry you have lost your mom. I remember when you started posting gathering all of the information that you could, this disease is relentless.   Know that she is out of pain and will always be in your heart and memories.

Linda

Suzan AB
                  Participant
                    May your memories sustain you during your times of grief.
                    I am so sorry for your loss…
                    Suzan AB
                    Stage iv
                    Suzan AB
                    Participant
                      Suzan AB
                      Stage iv
                      Suzan AB
                      Participant
                        Suzan AB
                        Stage iv
                      lhaley
                      Participant

Manu,

I am so sorry you have lost your mom. I remember when you started posting gathering all of the information that you could, this disease is relentless.   Know that she is out of pain and will always be in your heart and memories.

Linda

lhaley
                        Participant

Manu,

Linda

Gene_S
                          Participant

Hi,

So sorry for your loss and you and your family are in our prayers.

Judy (loving wife of Gene Stage IV)

Gene_S
                            Participant

Hi,

Gene_S
                              Participant

Hi,

NYKaren
                                  Participant

Manu,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

take care,

karen

NYKaren
                                    Participant

Manu,

take care,

karen

NYKaren
                                      Participant

Manu,

take care,

karen

FormerCaregiver
                                      Participant

Manu, I am so sorry to read that your mother has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                        Participant

Manu, I am so sorry to read that your mother has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                          Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

momof2kids
                                            Participant

I'm very sorry to hear that your Mother has passed.  Especially so young, fighting this so young, is extremely difficult (I'm Stage IV, 31 years old), my thoughts are with you & your family.

momof2kids
                                              Participant

I'm very sorry to hear that your Mother has passed.  Especially so young, fighting this so young, is extremely difficult (I'm Stage IV, 31 years old), my thoughts are with you & your family.

momof2kids
                                                Participant

scots
                                                  Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

scot

scots
                                                    Participant

scot

scots
                                                      Participant

scot

MaryD
                                                        Participant

I'm so sorry to hear this Manu – I had been thinking about you and wondering how your mother was doing.   She clearly fought hard and was so fortunate to have a wonderful son like you supporting her.

Sending sincere condolences to you and your family and I'm sure your mother will always remain close to you in your heart.

Best regards,

Mary

MaryD
                                                          Participant

I'm so sorry to hear this Manu – I had been thinking about you and wondering how your mother was doing.   She clearly fought hard and was so fortunate to have a wonderful son like you supporting her.

Sending sincere condolences to you and your family and I'm sure your mother will always remain close to you in your heart.

Best regards,

Mary

MaryD
                                                            Participant

Best regards,

Mary

JuleFL
                                                              Participant
                                                                I am very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.
                                                                JuleFL
                                                                Participant
                                                                  JuleFL
                                                                  Participant
                                                                    Rona
                                                                    Participant

Sigh~~ I'm so sorry…..

Rona

Rona
                                                                      Participant

Sigh~~ I'm so sorry…..

Rona

Rona
                                                                        Participant

Sigh~~ I'm so sorry…..

Rona

My heart breaks for your loss. I am so sorry. My mom is battling melanoma stage IIIC. Prayers for your family.

My heart breaks for your loss. I am so sorry. My mom is battling melanoma stage IIIC. Prayers for your family.

ADSCLT
                                                                          Participant

I don't know if you still get messages from the site. But I chatted a few times with you last year before my father passed away in May, 2011.  I've just now received the strength to come back to this site and find updates on others.  You were always in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm sadden to find your mom has passed as well.  I pray for strength and comfort for you and the rest of your family. 

God bless,

April

ADSCLT
                                                                            Participant

I don't know if you still get messages from the site. But I chatted a few times with you last year before my father passed away in May, 2011.  I've just now received the strength to come back to this site and find updates on others.  You were always in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm sadden to find your mom has passed as well.  I pray for strength and comfort for you and the rest of your family. 

God bless,

April

ADSCLT
                                                                              Participant

God bless,

April

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics