The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Melanoma Survivor

Forums General Melanoma Community Melanoma Survivor

Participant

Hi Everyone!

I'm not sure if anybody remember me……

Its been long time that I haven't visit this site……..Since I was Diagnosed on October 2002 Stage 3b Level 3 .

I have been doing very well for close to 9 yrs now and still cancer free!

I can't beleive that I have survived for almost 9 yrs and looking forward to 10 years anniversary next year as melanoma survivor.

Hi Everyone!

I'm not sure if anybody remember me……

Its been long time that I haven't visit this site……..Since I was Diagnosed on October 2002 Stage 3b Level 3 .

I have been doing very well for close to 9 yrs now and still cancer free!

I can't beleive that I have survived for almost 9 yrs and looking forward to 10 years anniversary next year as melanoma survivor.

Now, Everybody …keep your faith in positive way, and not looking back in the past.

My family kept me going forward in positive life, that how I survived all those years!

GOD bless you all!

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        Terra
        Participant

Congatulations Paul, I wish you well going into your 10th year! I hope there is many more.

Terra
          Participant

Congatulations Paul, I wish you well going into your 10th year! I hope there is many more.

Carol Taylor
            Participant

God bless you, too, Paul! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Grace and peace,

Carol

Vermont_Donna
                Participant

Hi Paul,

Congrats on 9 years of NED. It would be helpful for board readers to see your profile if you would be so kindly as to fill in that section…..it helps for others to see your initial diagnosis and then the treatments, things you did, and how it is that you are now NED. It is helpful for people to see the different options people have and do and what is successful.

You also said you were diagnosed stage 3b and level 3….not sure what level 3 means in regards to your statement of your stage. Perhaps you are talking Clark's level, of your initial diagnosis?? Anyways, clarification of that would also be good.

I am hoping you have many years of being NED!!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

Vermont_Donna
                  Participant

Hi Paul,

Congrats on 9 years of NED. It would be helpful for board readers to see your profile if you would be so kindly as to fill in that section…..it helps for others to see your initial diagnosis and then the treatments, things you did, and how it is that you are now NED. It is helpful for people to see the different options people have and do and what is successful.

You also said you were diagnosed stage 3b and level 3….not sure what level 3 means in regards to your statement of your stage. Perhaps you are talking Clark's level, of your initial diagnosis?? Anyways, clarification of that would also be good.

I am hoping you have many years of being NED!!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

Carol Taylor
                  Participant

God bless you, too, Paul! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Grace and peace,

Carol

dian in spokane
                    Participant

Good to see you Paul!

keep up the NEDness!

dian in spokane
                      Participant

Good to see you Paul!

keep up the NEDness!

DebbieH
                        Participant

I sure remember you – congratulations Paul!  Over 9 years is wonderful and 10 years will be a HUGE milestone!  Glad to know you've been away from us because you're out enjoying your life.  This will give hope to a lot of people going through hard times right now – I'm glad you posted.

DebbieH, stage IIIC, NED 9+ years after interferon (10 year NED anniversary will be 9/11)

DebbieH
                          Participant

I sure remember you – congratulations Paul!  Over 9 years is wonderful and 10 years will be a HUGE milestone!  Glad to know you've been away from us because you're out enjoying your life.  This will give hope to a lot of people going through hard times right now – I'm glad you posted.

DebbieH, stage IIIC, NED 9+ years after interferon (10 year NED anniversary will be 9/11)

Bill G
                            Participant

I remember you Paul.  Congrats for upcoming 10 years NED.  I'm looking for 14 years this September

Bill G
                              Participant

I remember you Paul.  Congrats for upcoming 10 years NED.  I'm looking for 14 years this September

Bill G
                                Participant

Bill G
                                  Participant

shadowace
                                    Participant

HI Paul B

thats great news, as i am new here and new to melanoma, also 3B, and still doing chemo

i have just had my 1 year aniversary at this, and this coming sunday i get my blood work done

chemo is on monday, it is  yervoy , thanks for sharing so those of us that are new to this do have something to look

forward to

shadowace
                                      Participant

HI Paul B

thats great news, as i am new here and new to melanoma, also 3B, and still doing chemo

i have just had my 1 year aniversary at this, and this coming sunday i get my blood work done

chemo is on monday, it is  yervoy , thanks for sharing so those of us that are new to this do have something to look

forward to

shadowace
                                        Participant

HI Paul B

forward to

shadowace
                                          Participant

HI Paul B

forward to

shadowace
                                            Participant

HI Paul B

forward to

shadowace
                                              Participant

HI Paul B

forward to

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics