The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Melanoma Mike

Forums General Melanoma Community Melanoma Mike

Participant
      Hi;
      I was wondering if anyone had heard from Mike? It has been quite a while since I have seen a post and I know in his last few posts his pain and other issues were dragging him down!
      Mike, if you are reading this, we would love to hear an update! I am praying for you and your family.
      Peace to you and to everyone,
      Ted
    Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        SABKLYN
        Participant
          Was thinking the same thing
          SABKLYN
          Participant
            Was thinking the same thing
            MelMel
            Participant
              I was thinking exactly the same. Each time I check in just to be disappointed by not seeing his post. I was hoping to hear around Easter. Mike, this group is definitely not the same without you and your wonderful sense of humor. Mike you are greatly missed.
              Best wishes always.
              Melanie
              AnxiousDad
              Participant
                Miss your positive energy Mike. Praying for you and thinking of you. Your posts helped me a great deal when I was down in the dumps. You’re a good man.
                ourvan
                Participant
                  I was so excited when I saw MIKE MELANOMA as I scrolled, thinking he was checking in, but I’m glad that Ted took the lead in circling us in. I’ve been checking and checking, hoping to find Mike connecting with some good news, so I hope that we can coax him into an update. What a mark he’s left on so many of us, right?
                  Hope all who read this are well and surviving our various shelter-in-place scenarios.
                  Cheers, laurie
                  lkb
                  Participant
                    Thanks for taking the lead, Ted! Hoping the best for MM.
                Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics