The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

LynnLuc…stll on AntiPD-1 trial?

Forums General Melanoma Community LynnLuc…stll on AntiPD-1 trial?

Participant

I was wondering if anyone has heard from LynnLuc.  I believe she was in an AntiPD1 trial at Moffitt and had great success.  I've seen several posts with questions about his new treatment.  I know it't the holidays, but perhaps she will weigh in.  Sending prayers Lynn that you are having continued success.

I was wondering if anyone has heard from LynnLuc.  I believe she was in an AntiPD1 trial at Moffitt and had great success.  I've seen several posts with questions about his new treatment.  I know it't the holidays, but perhaps she will weigh in.  Sending prayers Lynn that you are having continued success.

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        audgator
        Participant

Lynn just responded to a post about a week-&-a-half ago. I am sure she is doing fine. I am on a different arm with the same doctor but my primary onc is someone else. And my doctor is still very enthused about our BMS protocol.   Dan

audgator
          Participant

Lynn just responded to a post about a week-&-a-half ago. I am sure she is doing fine. I am on a different arm with the same doctor but my primary onc is someone else. And my doctor is still very enthused about our BMS protocol.   Dan

audgator
            Participant

triciad
                Participant

Thank you and I'm so happy to hear that the enthusiasm continues for this treatment!  Good luck and enjoy the holidays!

triciad
                  Participant

Thank you and I'm so happy to hear that the enthusiasm continues for this treatment!  Good luck and enjoy the holidays!

triciad
                    Participant

LynnLuc
                    Participant

I am doing fine! Just had scans on Wednesday Dec 5. NED now 2 years and almost 9 months. Had my next to  last Anti PD-1. Dr. Weber says I am doing awesome…perfect. I asked about continuning the stuff after the trial and BMS said no…says after 30 month trial it should be plenty and they don't want me to get toxic. I did ask if he had any idea if they could take it to the FDA after the 2nd phase and he said no…FDA wants all 3 phases πŸ™

triciad
                        Participant

Lynn,

It's great to hear from you, especially with such great news.  I send prayers that your NED status continues forever.  You have been a real inspiration to me over the years, and I always appreciate your advice.  Go and celebrate the holidays!

Tricia

triciad
                          Participant

Lynn,

It's great to hear from you, especially with such great news.  I send prayers that your NED status continues forever.  You have been a real inspiration to me over the years, and I always appreciate your advice.  Go and celebrate the holidays!

Tricia

triciad
                            Participant

Lynn,

Tricia

LynnLuc
                              Participant

PS Dr Weber says in my trial we have better than 40% CR and durable responses.

LynnLuc
                                Participant

LynnLuc
                                  Participant

triciad
                                    Participant

Music to my ears!

triciad
                                      Participant

Music to my ears!

triciad
                                        Participant

Music to my ears!

Linny
                                          Participant

I've also been wondering how you're doing and I'm happy to hear that Anti PD-1 is working spendlidly for you!

Linny
                                            Participant

I've also been wondering how you're doing and I'm happy to hear that Anti PD-1 is working spendlidly for you!

Linny
                                              Participant

CherylL
                                                Participant

LYNN!!!!

So happy to be checking in and to see your continued good news!
                                                  Guess what? My Scott had PET & brain MRI on the 5th as well…..

His tumors in his lungs are still there…..but DEAD! DORMANT! INACTIVE! THWARTED!!!

We're joining you in NED-Land. πŸ™‚

Will do a board post soon….but had to share the news that we are two families still connected after our meeting 2+ years ago…still kicking and living and loving life….and both NED!!!!!

Love to your man, and consider yourself hugged.

CherylL
                                                  Wife of Scott, Stage 4…currently (and forever!) NED!
                                                  Abundant thanks to God, Dr. Grosh and the incredible team at UVA Emily Couric Cancer Center
                                                  as well as Dr. Steven Rosenberg and the team at NCI at NIH πŸ™‚

CherylL
                                                  Participant

LYNN!!!!

His tumors in his lungs are still there…..but DEAD! DORMANT! INACTIVE! THWARTED!!!

Will do a board post soon….but had to share the news that we are two families still connected after our meeting 2+ years ago…still kicking and living and loving life….and both NED!!!!!

CherylL
                                                    Abundant thanks to God, Dr. Grosh and the incredible team at UVA Emily Couric Cancer Center

CherylL
                                                    Participant

LYNN!!!!

CherylL

LynnLuc
                                                    Participant

I am doing fine! Just had scans on Wednesday Dec 5. NED now 2 years and almost 9 months. Had my next to  last Anti PD-1. Dr. Weber says I am doing awesome…perfect. I asked about continuning the stuff after the trial and BMS said no…says after 30 month trial it should be plenty and they don't want me to get toxic. I did ask if he had any idea if they could take it to the FDA after the 2nd phase and he said no…FDA wants all 3 phases πŸ™

LynnLuc
                                                      Participant

LynnLuc
                                                        Participant

wondering if I will ever be able to exhale!

LynnLuc
                                                          Participant

LynnLuc
                                                            Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics