The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Lymph node dissection!

Forums General Melanoma Community Lymph node dissection!

Participant

How long after surgery consult do you have surgery? what kind of time frame is in between the two 

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        SABKLYN
        Participant

For me, it was about 6 weeks.  

SABKLYN
          Participant

SABKLYN
            Participant

SABKLYN
              Participant

SABKLYN
                Participant

SABKLYN
                  Participant

brewgirl68
                    Participant

Three weeks for me.

brewgirl68
                      Participant

Three weeks for me.

brewgirl68
                        Participant

Three weeks for me.

Mimijo
                          Participant

4 days

Mimijo
                            Participant

4 days

Mimijo
                              Participant

4 days

mary1233
                                  Participant

3 days. I had the preop testing done on the day of the consultation.

mary1233
                                    Participant

mary1233
                                      Participant

vince1962
                                      Participant

Thank You everyone!! So I guess that it,s really when ever the DR. can fit you in, Well I,ll find out for sure on thursday cause thats when I have my consult for the surgery!!

vince1962
                                        Participant

Thank You everyone!! So I guess that it,s really when ever the DR. can fit you in, Well I,ll find out for sure on thursday cause thats when I have my consult for the surgery!!

SABKLYN
                                            Participant

Yeah, that's part of it.  In my case it was also waiting for a seroma from my SNB to heal in that lymph node basin

SABKLYN
                                              Participant

Yeah, that's part of it.  In my case it was also waiting for a seroma from my SNB to heal in that lymph node basin

SABKLYN
                                                Participant

vince1962
                                                Participant

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics