The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Looking for James from Sydney

Forums General Melanoma Community Looking for James from Sydney

Participant

Hi James,

I remember awhile back when I posted about the pain of losing my son you had said to email you if I wanted to talk. I can't find your email address. Mine is [email protected] if you could please email me sometime.

Thank you,

Kim

Mom to Erik 6/11/1985-5/22/2011

Hi James,

I remember awhile back when I posted about the pain of losing my son you had said to email you if I wanted to talk. I can't find your email address. Mine is [email protected] if you could please email me sometime.

Thank you,

Kim

Mom to Erik 6/11/1985-5/22/2011

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        MichaelFL
        Participant

His email is [email protected]

kim2712
            Participant

Thank you so very much!

kim2712
              Participant

Thank you so very much!

kim2712
                Participant

Thank you so very much!

MichaelFL
                Participant

His email is [email protected]

Rebecca and Bob
                  Participant

Kim,

I know your looking for James, but I thought I would post this website. It's a wonderful group that my husband and I know and I don't where you are located but I thought it might help. The pain you are going through would have to be unimaginable.

Rebecca

http://www.bereavedparentsusa.org/ 

kim2712
                      Participant

Thank you Rebecca…yes, it is horrible.

Kim

kim2712
                        Participant

Kim

kim2712
                          Participant

Kim

Rebecca and Bob
                          Participant

Kim,

I know your looking for James, but I thought I would post this website. It's a wonderful group that my husband and I know and I don't where you are located but I thought it might help. The pain you are going through would have to be unimaginable.

Rebecca

http://www.bereavedparentsusa.org/ 

Viewing 3 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics