The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Lag-3 + Nivo vs Nivo clinical trial data released from ASCO

Forums General Melanoma Community Lag-3 + Nivo vs Nivo clinical trial data released from ASCO

• Replies
      sing123
      Participant
        Wow, Ed! Sounds quite promising. Thank you so much for always doing your due diligence and for sharing it with all of us.
        gopher38
        Participant
          <p style=”text-align: left;”>I know that all melanoma development is local, in the sense that if a new treatment doesn’t impact a great number of people, but you’re a complete responder to it, that’s the biggest news of all in your universe.  That said, is this the biggest thing coming down down the pipe in terms of greatest potential impact on the most people?  Seems like pd1 and ctla4 cp blockers have been the biggest to date, so introducing a third on the level (is it on that level?) would be huge.  Anything bigger in the works?</p>
          MelMel
          Participant
            Thank you Ed.

I have a question to ask re PET scans. I have general knowledge but that is not good enough so here goes.

Mediastinal blood pool SUV avg is 2.2. Hepatic parenchyma SUV avg is 2.8.

Stable non-FDG avid 0.5 cm right middle lobe nodule.

Can you shed some light or point me in the right direction please? Thank you in advance.

Melanie

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics