The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Kurt….Knute….

Forums General Melanoma Community Kurt….Knute….

Participant

MPIP family….

I got a call from Kurt's wife, Pam,  this morning.   This Warrior has been through so much.  

He has many friends here…and I just wanted you to send up a prayer for him and his loving family.  

Debbie Stage 4 NED

MPIP family….

I got a call from Kurt's wife, Pam,  this morning.   This Warrior has been through so much.  

He has many friends here…and I just wanted you to send up a prayer for him and his loving family.  

Debbie Stage 4 NED

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        killmel
        Participant

Thanks for posting. How is Kurt doing???Is he having any treatment?

killmel
          Participant

Thanks for posting. How is Kurt doing???Is he having any treatment?

Tim–MRF

Debbie.  Thank you for posting this.  Kurt and Pam are great people, and their faith is very important to them.

I, too, would love an update.

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

Debbie.  Thank you for posting this.  Kurt and Pam are great people, and their faith is very important to them.

I, too, would love an update.

Tim–MRF

Donna
                Participant

Kurt's daughter posted this on Facebook today:

Kurt has beaten the PCP [pneumonia], but the greater battle is too much, and he's done fighting. Please pray for a peaceful ending.

ValinMtl
                    Participant

Thank you Donna.  This is a very sad day, I will pray for the peaceful ending as asked but at the same time I will pray for a miracle for Knute, one of our bravest.  Val

ValinMtl
                      Participant

Thank you Donna.  This is a very sad day, I will pray for the peaceful ending as asked but at the same time I will pray for a miracle for Knute, one of our bravest.  Val

JuleFL
                        Participant

Praying for peace and comfort for Knute and Pam.

Jule (wife of Cal)

JuleFL
                          Participant

Praying for peace and comfort for Knute and Pam.

Jule (wife of Cal)

Donna
                          Participant

Kurt's daughter posted this on Facebook today:

Kurt has beaten the PCP [pneumonia], but the greater battle is too much, and he's done fighting. Please pray for a peaceful ending.

Diana W
                            Participant

posted on his fb page

very sorry to hear this news

Diana W

Diana W
                              Participant

posted on his fb page

very sorry to hear this news

Diana W

King
                                Participant

Debbie,

Thanks for the reminder to keep Kurt and Pam in my prayers.  I met them in Michigan in 2005 right after I had advanced to Stage IV and Kurt was Stage III at the time, I think.  They were so kind and thoughtful.  What a battle it's been.

Stay Strong
                                  Kathie

King
                                  Participant

Debbie,

Thanks for the reminder to keep Kurt and Pam in my prayers.  I met them in Michigan in 2005 right after I had advanced to Stage IV and Kurt was Stage III at the time, I think.  They were so kind and thoughtful.  What a battle it's been.

Stay Strong
                                    Kathie

jag
                                    Participant

Done Debbie, I often wonder about Kurt, and I am sorry to hear this news.

jag
                                      Participant

Done Debbie, I often wonder about Kurt, and I am sorry to hear this news.

Cate
                                        Participant

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Kurt (Knute) has been an inspiration to many, myself included.  I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

Cate
                                          Participant

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Kurt (Knute) has been an inspiration to many, myself included.  I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics