The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Janner

Participant

Has anyone heard from Janner lately?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        casagrayson
        Participant

She posted a month or so ago that she was not going to be around as much.  She's spending more time on her Yahoo group for Stage 1 melanoma patients.  

casagrayson
          Participant

She posted a month or so ago that she was not going to be around as much.  She's spending more time on her Yahoo group for Stage 1 melanoma patients.  

casagrayson
            Participant

CHD
              Participant

I started a thread asking the same thing awhile back.  ๐Ÿ™‚  You might be interested in it though I'm not sure how far back you'd have to look (a month maybe?).  Janner posted in it toward the end.  Probably better to read her exact words but she said she'd been here for many, many years, was taking a break for awhile, hadn't quite decided if she would be coming back.  Many of us said we hoped she would.

It was so nice to see her post something the other day!  She is missed.

CHD
                Participant

I started a thread asking the same thing awhile back.  ๐Ÿ™‚  You might be interested in it though I'm not sure how far back you'd have to look (a month maybe?).  Janner posted in it toward the end.  Probably better to read her exact words but she said she'd been here for many, many years, was taking a break for awhile, hadn't quite decided if she would be coming back.  Many of us said we hoped she would.

CHD
                  Participant

Janner
                    Participant

I'm still here, but for the moment, not as frequently as before.  Stepping away a bit.  I need a break after 14 years or so of participation.

Thanks for asking!

Janner

Janner
                      Participant

I'm still here, but for the moment, not as frequently as before.  Stepping away a bit.  I need a break after 14 years or so of participation.

Thanks for asking!

Janner

Janner
                        Participant

Thanks for asking!

Janner

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics