The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Jamie and Josh???????????????

Forums General Melanoma Community Jamie and Josh???????????????

Participant

Hi-

I have been hoping we might hear from jamie and or Josh…..

I sent jamie a PM and have not gotten any repsonse…

Has anyone been in touch with or heard from either of them?

Last from josh was he was recovering from TIL and feeling pretty weak….and last from Jaime was from his wife, when were they are at MDA…..nothing since from either of them that i have seen.

Hoping they are ok.

Anyone know anything?

thanks,

jenny 

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant

I know no more than you….but I hold them in my heart daily.  Hang tough yourself!  c

jenny22
            Participant

Thanks Celeste..I think of them both soooo often and just hoping for something good for each of them.

I'm "hanging tough" on my end……husband just had his annual scans for stage III lung cancer…..8 years out and continues to be NED…….my next scans are Aug. 15th and so far so good with me…..so continue to be thankful!!!!!

Just wish we'd hear soemthing from either of our J's.

thanks and hope all is well with you,

jenny

Aaron
            Participant

I am not terribly vocal on these boards but I do check in regularly to read progress reports and I have also been wondering.  

Swanee
              Participant

I get up every day, check mpip and pray for an update, hopefully one I want to hear! Continued prayers and positive thoughts to Josh and Jaime for all the time they need to heal and recover.  

God bless all who come here on a daily basis for comfort, wisdom, support and strength and peace and calmness in the midst of the storm that creates so much heartache and anxiety.  Sending positive thoughts to all and may we all be the ricipient today  of good news!

Swanee 

Scooby123
                Participant
                  Me too think of them both every day. Praying they are getting stronger each day.
                  Scooby xx
                  momof4boys
                  Participant
                    Its very suspenseful waiting to see a post from either of them! Hopefully they are doing to well to post.
                    casagrayson
                    Participant

I saw a sweet picture of Josh and his daughter a few days ago on Facebook.  Not sure exactly where he is in treatment … but appears to be hanging in there!

Momofjake
                      Participant

Josh popped in my mind just now. Praying daily for them and lots of you. Jake turned 20 yesterday. Miracle. Brain scan on TH to check if the SRS worked. He really looks well and moving out has been so happy for him! He comes home almost everyday! But he gets to hug me goodbye and go be a college guy:) It's Heaven! Hoping for good news from our other fighters!! 

jennunicorn
                          Participant

Happy birthday to Jake! So so happy to hear Jake is doing so well and living his life as a college student. I too think about Josh often and hope that he's doing ok, as well as everyone else going through the thick of it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics