The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Interferon Chat anyone?

Forums General Melanoma Community Interferon Chat anyone?

Participant

Seems to be quite a few people starting interferon in the upcoming weeks. Maybe we could se up a time to "chat" with those who have been through it. I've only done the chat thing once, but it might be a good way to support eachother. Any takers?

Seems to be quite a few people starting interferon in the upcoming weeks. Maybe we could se up a time to "chat" with those who have been through it. I've only done the chat thing once, but it might be a good way to support eachother. Any takers?

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

What a great idea! My husband had a 'buddy' who started the same time as he did, and I know he got so much out of being able to talk to someone who was going through the same thing. Good luck to you all!

Charlie S
            Participant

Although it has been some time since I did Intron, if you would welcome me, I would be happy to share my experience and support with you.

Charlie S

Charlie S
              Participant

Although it has been some time since I did Intron, if you would welcome me, I would be happy to share my experience and support with you.

Charlie S

LV
              Participant

What a great idea! My husband had a 'buddy' who started the same time as he did, and I know he got so much out of being able to talk to someone who was going through the same thing. Good luck to you all!

triciad
                Participant

I finished the full year last November, so I would be happy to join the chat.  I've never done a "chat", so I might need some directions.  Last week, I finally figured out how to create a profile!  Let us know if it is a go.

triciad
                  Participant

I finished the full year last November, so I would be happy to join the chat.  I've never done a "chat", so I might need some directions.  Last week, I finally figured out how to create a profile!  Let us know if it is a go.

PeaNut111
                    Participant
                      Sounds good to me. i just started yesterday.
                      PeaNut111
                      Participant
                        PeaNut111
                        Participant
                          PeaNut111
                          Participant
                            PeaNut111
                            Participant
                              PeaNut111
                              Participant
                                PeaNut111
                                Participant

Cyndy

PeaNut111
                                  Participant

Cyndy

eaca
                                    Participant

That's a great idea, it would be lovely to connect through a chat. I'm starting tomorrow, so sharing with other newbies or experienced people would be wonderful. What time of day would be good for everyone?

Elisa

eaca
                                      Participant

That's a great idea, it would be lovely to connect through a chat. I'm starting tomorrow, so sharing with other newbies or experienced people would be wonderful. What time of day would be good for everyone?

Elisa

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics