The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

In loving memory of my father

Forums General Melanoma Community In loving memory of my father

Participant

There is so much I want to say but first a big THANK YOU! Thank you for being the Husband, Father, Grandfather and Friend.

You personified life’s true meaning. “LOVE”. You loved everybody including those that did you harm. Your kindness and your smile touched everybody around you, even those that didn’t understand a word of Greek understood the language your eyes and smile spoke. My sorrow is great but I will keep your memory intact with goodness and kindness.

Even in your darkest moments you guided us with your peace. You fought very hard and didn’t give up for us. My Dad, my Hero, my Guiding Light. The person I will always be proud to call “MY DAD” I LOVE YOU and will greatly miss you. 

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        Gene_S
        Participant

I am sorry for yur loss.  That was a great tribute.  Your family is in my prayers.

Judy

Gene_S
          Participant

I am sorry for yur loss.  That was a great tribute.  Your family is in my prayers.

Judy

Gene_S
            Participant

Judy

Fen
              Participant

What a wonderful tribute to your dad.  My your memories give you comfort.

Fen

Fen
                Participant

Fen

Fen
                  Participant

Fen

Cate
                    Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost my father to this horrible disease as well.  Keep his memories close and know that he was lucky to have you.

Cate
                      Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost my father to this horrible disease as well.  Keep his memories close and know that he was lucky to have you.

Cate
                        Participant

FormerCaregiver
                          Participant

Kosta, I am deeply saddened to read of the loss of your dad.

You have certainly posted a heartfelt tribute to him. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                            Participant

You have certainly posted a heartfelt tribute to him. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                              Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

momof2kids
                                Participant

So sorry to hear of your father's passing. 

momof2kids
                                  Participant

NYKaren
                                      Participant

Kosta,

Your tribute to your dad is beautiful.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

NYKaren
                                        Participant

Kosta,

NYKaren
                                          Participant

Kosta,

momof2kids
                                          Participant

lhaley
                                            Participant

I am so sorry that your father has passed away.   You wrote a beautiful tribute, I can only imagine the relationship you both had together.

Linda

lhaley
                                              Participant

I am so sorry that your father has passed away.   You wrote a beautiful tribute, I can only imagine the relationship you both had together.

Linda

lhaley
                                                Participant

Linda

JerryfromFauq
                                                  Participant

Very sorry to hear about your Fathers passing.  He must have been quite a man that will be with you all of your days.

JerryfromFauq
                                                    Participant

Very sorry to hear about your Fathers passing.  He must have been quite a man that will be with you all of your days.

deardad
                                                        Participant

Im so sorry to hear that your father has passed away and I send my condolences to you and your family.

My father is fighting this disease and the thought of loosing him is unbearable, I can't imagine what you are going through.

Your father was fortunate to have been so loved.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                                                          Participant

Im so sorry to hear that your father has passed away and I send my condolences to you and your family.

My father is fighting this disease and the thought of loosing him is unbearable, I can't imagine what you are going through.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                                                            Participant

Nahmi from Melbourne

JerryfromFauq
                                                            Participant

Kosta
                                                              Participant

Thank you all so very much. His wish was to go back home and that's what we are doing. Love and pray for everyone here.

Kosta
                                                                Participant

Thank you all so very much. His wish was to go back home and that's what we are doing. Love and pray for everyone here.

Kosta
                                                                  Participant

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics